Status: Back in Business

Twilight

A Husky Voice Called Out

Catching what I was doing quick, I jumped out of his kiss. My knees felt weak and my conscience was pounding in my head. I did something I shouldn't have done, I don't want to be his vacation/tour fling. I couldn't look at him, my eyes darted for the ground and I started to walk away, I needed to get away from him. Unlike what I wanted right now, he followed after me, calling my name over and over again.

"Wast?" I stopped, my back to him.

"Are you alright, liebe?" He asked, two hands were placed on my shoulders and my view was blocked by his face as he strained to lower himself that low.

"Ja," my head darted to the side. "I need to go..."

"What?" He stumbled, taken back from what I said. "Why?"

"Bill." I stopped and looked at him. "I have a boyfr-"

"Ja," he cut me off, rolling his eyes and waving it off. "I know."

I squinted my eyes at him a bit and shook my head, confused. "And that doesn't mean anything to you?"

"Honestly?" he took a big deep breath and looked me dead center in my eyes. "No," he shrugged, "it doesn't."

"And why not?" I crossed my arms over my chest and balanced my weight on one leg.

"Because I know," he sighed. "I know that you like me." All I could do was blink, honestly. His reasoning didn't make sense at all. Melody and Viv's words of advice came to mind. He didn't care that he was screwing with my mind he just wanted a quick fix. The bastard was using everything he could to get to me.

"So basically you do as you please?" I glared at him, ready to walk the hell away. My eyes just stared into his nearly black ones, his I couldn't make out but I'm sure as hell mine could have penetrated through his in a second if they could.

"That's not was I meant, liebe." He shook his head, taking a step forward. "Was I was trying to say," his voice was calm and gentle, soothing to my ears. A hint of sadness shined in his bistre eyes as he thought of ways to make sense of this.

"I'm not a fling!" I shouted, angry at myself for letting myself be caught in his net of games. Shaking my head I pushed away their words of warning and thoughts of him out of my mind.

"I never said you were!" He shouted at me. "You are," he grabbed onto my shoulders, his eyes switching back and forth from mine as I felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks. "You are," his voice had dropped back to normal, his eyes went soft even with his fierce make up-ed eyes. "You are someone special to me."

"What?" My head tilted on its own to the side, confusion all inside. I was special to him? Why? How am I special? Was this another way of him playing games or is this for real? My face felt blank as my mind raced over and over with many scenarios and explanations.

"Why must you be so stubborn?" He smirked at me as he slowly leaned back into my lips. Pressing himself to me, my eyes widened from shock but slowly closed like his. My hands laid limp at my sides before they rose and held on on top of warm ones.

"I turn my back," hearing Tom's voice made me jump back and squeak a little, "on you two." He walked towards us, shaking his dreaded head with a big smirk plastered on his face as he looked back at each one of us. "And look what happens!"

"Oh shut up, Tom," Bill chuckled as he slung his arm over my shoulders. "We are just being," he stopped and turned to me. "We are," his voice softened as he smiled at me, "just doing was...Was meant to happen." I couldn't help but smile as he said that.

My cheeks felt hot as I shyly turned and looked up at Tom. Waiting to see an angry face or something, I was relieved when I saw him have a look of understanding. He looked at his brother with a smile of happiness. "Mein kleiner Bruder hat sich verliebt. (My brother has fallen in love.)" He smiled.

"Ja," Bill nodded, planting a kiss on my cheek that made me blush and turn even redder. I probably looked like a tomato and probably radiated enough heat to keep a few people cozy and warm in the arctic.

"Und ihr Geliebter? (And her lover?) " Tom's face suddenly fell.

"I don't know," I turned to Bill as his voice sounded sad.

"Was?" I asked.

"Nothing," he quickly caught himself and shook his head, his head slightly hitting my cheek and sending his scent to my nose. "So what are we going to do now." He turned back to Tom, "Any ideas?"

Tom just stared at his brother, a look of disbelief and maybe a little fear was on his face. What the hell were they saying to each other? Was it about me?

"Uh," Tom shook out of his moment of numbness. "Nothing, liebe."

"Ooook," I felt kind off odd. "If you guys say so..."

"We do!" Both twins cut me off, Bill pulled me along as we walked down the street. Once we got to Tom, Bill's arm went off my shoulders and down to my hand.

"Liebe!" Bill shouted as his hand went on mine. "Your hand is cold!" Tom grabbed my other hand and said the same thing.

"Are you sick?" Tom asked, he used his other hand and put it over my forehead.

"No," I shook my head. "My hands are always cold."

"We'll keep them warm, liebe." Bill kissed my forehead.

"Yup," Tom's lip ring on my cheek made more shivers run down my back.

"Gross!" I protested, "Too much love here!" Taking back my hands I used them to wipe off their, "Germs!"

"We can't help it," Bill chuckled.

"You are just so cute!" Tom pinched my cheeks.

"Hey!" I protested really loud, making them jump back a little. My eyes squinted as I watched them, they were acting VERY VERY VERY strange. "What is up your sleeves, boys?"

"Uhhh," both idiots actually looked up their sleeves.

"Ow," I groaned as I accidentally hit myself in the head with my hand at their slowness.

"Very smart, liebe," Tom smirked.

"Bite me," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey!" Bill protested, "There will be no biting. Tom," glared at him.

"Can't make any promise, little brother," he smirked at Bill and turned to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Still standing here, you know." I waved my hands around, feeling a tad uncomfortable now.

"Tom," Bill warned his brother.

"Yes, Bill?" Tom smiled wide at him.

"Tom! Sie ist mein!" He whined.

I felt like choking on air as I understood the words he just said. My heart skipped a beat before racing in full speed.

"Kitz!" A husky voice called out, making us all jump and look in the direction it came from....
♠ ♠ ♠
bistre is a color, brown and gray mixed together