Status: Back in Business

Twilight

A Day to Remember

Its been months since that faithful night. I hadn't heard from him since, though I wouldn't blame him at all. School was almost over and my life was pretty much the same, only my Dwight was no longer mine. He was there that night, with flowers and even a giant teddy bear. But once he saw what happened, he walked out of my life for good. It put a strain on my relationship to Ryker and Vivian, but what can I do? They feel like they must choose between us, and...its sad to say that would rather not be involved.

School was pretty much boring now. Yes, I still had Melody and Sherlie, but it's not the same. I really miss Dwight. No matter what he or anyone else says or thinks. I gave up trying to talk to him after he yelled at me in front of everyone in school about what happened that night. That was the week after it happened, in the winter, tomorrow is the first day of Spring Break, to give you an idea. Mel and Sherlie say to keep fighting, but a girl can only take so much heart break in such a small about of time.

Slamming my locker shut, thankful for not having any homework to do, I trudged like a zombie to the exit of the school to head home. Walking down the English Wing, I saw Dwight with Ryker and a few of their buddies. Even the one who hit me a few months ago, all stopped talking and looked at me. My heart dropped to hell, it seamed. All I wanted to do now was cry and go home. That's how much my heart was broken from my first love. It took all I had to hold my head high in the air and pass by like it meant nothing to have them stare me down. Those short three yards felt like three football fields to me. A small smile appeared on my face as I finally passed them. I was almost down the locker crowded hall, but that's when I felt someone shove me forward, almost knocking me to the ground.

"What the hell?" I shouted as I was able to catch myself from falling. Turning around, I met the ice
burg cold stare of Lucas, the guy that busted my eyebrow outside of Leo's house.

"Move along you little whore," he smirked as he shoved me backwards even harder than the first, knocking me down on my back. He and some of Dwight's friends laughed at me, though Dwight just watched with a blank expression. I didn't care that I was being bullied. I didn't care I was being laughed at. I cared my best friend of over ten years, my ex-boyfriend of two years, my first love didn't do or say anything about it.

"Fuck you, Lucas," I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kicked him in the gut as hard as I could. He screamed in pain as he doubled over in pain and fell to his knees. Others in the hall gasped at my sudden burst of life that had been long gone. I stood up, using my now uncasted hand, glaring at Dwight. I was done with him, with everyone else. I secured my messenger bag on my should and turned around. "Touch me again Lucas," I threatened in a deep, dark, quiet voice. "And you will wish I don't get up and drag you to hell." And with that, I left the school.

The moment I burst open the doors, the light blinded me and the breeze sent shivers up my spine. I felt relief. For a second, I turned my head back to look at Dwight. His hurtful expression killed me, but he hurt me too. I didn't waist another second and proceeded on my way home. All the way home I sang songs from my ipod, ignoring the stares of others. I was in a good mood. Nothing was going to ruin my good mood.

After watching tv with my brother and sister, we all sat down for dinner. The four of us were happy to discuss what plans we had for this Spring Break. Most of them where plans of going to the beach, theme parks, and just being lazy. The bad part was when my mother asked about how our last day went. My siblings all talked about fun parties in their classes. My mom was unhappy when she heard what Dwight let his friends do. But the three praised me on fighting back and not letting someone push you around and bully you. Honestly, all I was looking forward to was going to sleep. After dinner, which was around eight, I excused myself to go to bed early. I had a lot of...excitement today, all in about a five minute time span.

"Kitzia," someone shook me. "Wake up."

"Huh?" I yawned, sitting up in my bed. My eyes burned with the brightness of the light. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was ten o'clock. "What's going on?"

"I don't know," my mother shook her head. "One of the alemanes (Germans) is here. Te vusca. (He's looking for you)."

"Who?" I jumped out of bed, my heart raced as I thought of the possibility that Bill came back after all these months. I was racing around for a pair of jeans, socks and shoes.

"One with," she did hand gestures on her head, "braids on his head."

"Tom?" I stopped slipping on my sox. "What would he want?"

"No se, (I don't know)" she shrugged," he said it was important."

Rushing out of my room, I spotted Tom in the living room sitting on the couch. His feet wouldn't stop bouncing as he held his head above his knees. "Tom?"

"Kitzia!" he jumped up, a sad look on his face. He quickly closed the gap between us to give me a tight hug.

"Hey to you, too," I chuckled as I hugged him.

"I'm sorry I woke you and your family," he nodded over to my mom, who nodded in return and left us alone.

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting down on the opposite couch. He sighed and grabbed his chin, like he was thinking of a way to break the news to me. Why was here? Did something happen? Where is Bill? Gustav? Georg? The suspense was literally killing me. I don't think I would take anymore surprises today.

"It's Bill," he finally turned to look at me.

"What's wrong with him?" I jumped up and off the couch.

"I don't know," he shook his head. "He's been so depressed lately since we left here in the winter. We were called here for some record business in San Francisco. Ever since we landed, he's been a total mess. The guys and I think that it would be best if you come and see him."

"Where is Bill?" I asked. "It's late at late. No way will my mom be okay with it. Why didn't you come earlier?"

"I know, " he nodded. "I'm sorry, but we barely finished our work for today a few minutes ago. I rushed here as soon as I could."

I couldn't help but smile, "You remembered where I live?"

"Of course," he smiled, taking a step towards me, his hand now on my face. "How could I forget where my liebe lives?"

I could feel a blush creeping up on my face. My mom clearing her throat brought us back, "Kitzia, go see him. Come straight back after. I don't want her out late, Tom," she told him sternly. "Go check on Bill, and then come back. You can hang out later, but go make sure he is okay."

"Really," I looked at my mother shocked. No way would she ever grant me permission to do something like this, this late at night.

"Yes, go," she nodded and turned around to leave. "Call me on the way back. Don't forget to lock the door."

Nodding, I grabbed a jacked, my phone, and keys. Grabbing my hand, Tom led us outside to a Range Rover he must have rented for the time being that he was here. He held my hand the entire way to San Francisco, the GPS being of great help to get us back to the Hyatt where he and his other band mates were staying. My heart was pounding the entire time he drove, the silence helped for comfort, but I didn't know what to expect anymore. Dwight turned his back completely on me. Would Bill do the same? Would he cry? Would he be happy? Would he kiss me?

"We are here," he nudged me as we pulled the entrance of the hotel. He handed the keys to the valet guy to park the car. He stomped out a cigarette, that I had no recollection of him lighting or even smoking, and grabbed my hand. Tom lead the way inside of the expensive hotel, I could barely keep my mind focused as he lead me blindly. The next thing I knew a sharp ding made me jump.

"It's just the elevator," he rubbed my back. "Don't worry liebe," he kissed the top of my head before leading me down to hall to the pearly white door. "This is Bill's room," he knocked on the door. "He hasn't left it unless he has to." He sighed.

"Go away!" I could hear Bill's voice through the door.

Tom looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"It's...," I could barely say the words. My heart was trying to break through my check.

"Go away Tom," Bill shouted, sounding closer to the door.

"Louder," Tom whispered. I nodded and took a big, deep breath to calm my nerves.

"It's me," I shouted through the door. Looking to my side to see what Tom had to say, but he was nowhere in sight. The sound of latches flying and bolts being unlocked startled me. The door opened, letting all the warmth try to escape into the hall.

"Kitzia...," Bill whispered and I slowly turned my head to face him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack??????? I'm so sorry to have left for like 2 yrs. Senior yr happened. My freshman yr at college, and now a baby on the way! HOLY SHIT HAS MY LIFE TRAVELED. lolz. But I'm back, and i missed my stories. I'm here to finish what I started and even start some more. ^-^