Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Bruised and Broken

It was kind of weird going to the hospital with foil in my hair, I forgot that I still had dye in there. My mom was pretty pissed when she found out exactly how I broke my hand. Lucky for me, I won't be using a cast for very long, just 6 weeks. Note the sarcasm. We were there for two hours just so I could be attended, just enough time for my parents to fight and argue. Not only did I have pain in my hand, but a migraine from these two. My hand was put in a bandage from half of my fingers to 1/4 of my forearm. Something about breaking my knuckles, fracturing my bones all the way to my wrist, and that it was a pretty stupid thing to do. He even referred me to some anger management doctor.

"Go wash your hair off." My mom scolded me as soon as I got home.

"Here." I said and gave her my check.

"What is inside?" She questioned opening the envelope.

"Paycheck." I sighed as I walked to my room for my red robe and headed to the bathroom.

"Mi'ja." She groaned as she followed me inside.

"No take it." I shook my head turning on the water. "You need it more than me. Just give me like twenty just in case."

"I hate it when you do this." You could hear the tears in her voice.

"Mom, just take it." I told her. "Don't worry about me, really. I'm here to help."

"Mi'ja." She started to wail on me.

"Mom!" I groaned. "We have been through this before many times. Just take the money so I can shower and go to sleep. Please?"

"Eres una hija muy buena. (You are a very good daughter)" She gave me one tight hug and left.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed shaking my head and took a nice long shower.

Slipping on my pjs was just hard as I thought it would be. Just slipped on my undies and sweats were hard enough, try slipping on a shirt. Good thing I don't sleep with a bra on, don't wanna get that much closer to possibly having breast cancer. Just as I was closing my eyes, my cell rang.

"Urghh." I groaned as I fumbled around on the floor for it.

With squinted eyes, my cell read "2 New Messages". Using my left hand, I slid it open. One message was from Dwight and the other was some weird number. It took me quite a bit to tell him that I broke my hand punching a dumpster. He was quick to respond, said he was going to come over tomorrow.

'Hey, how bad was it?
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)' What the hell?? Who the hell is this?

'Who is this?????
SinginBloodTrs' I texted back.

Bring. 'Bill. My cell isn't working, so im using Toms.
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)'

'....dude. weird signature. its fractured so i got a cast
SinginBloodTrs'

'his is weird??!! u r singing blood tears?? wtf. lol. that sux...
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)'

'dont judge me. u don know mez. an yeah it sux ass XP
SinginBloodTrs'

'True. let's hang out sometime?
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)'

Oh my god! I can't believe THE Bill Kaulitz is asking to hang out with me!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Oh my god! What should I say??? I want to, but I don't want to sound like a desperate fan! What do I do????

'ummm. ok.
SinginBloodTrs'

'great! :) wen u free?
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)

'wenev. just not on weekdays, i got skool.
SinginBloodTrs'

'XP I hate skool....sun???
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)'

'sure.y not...and if u don mind, i needz my sleep. zzzz
SinginBloodTrs'

'gute Nacht
gerMAN.SEX.Toy ;)'

'laterzzzz
SinginBloodTrs' And with that, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Loud crashes was enough to wake me like a cat. Shouting and screaming made my heart pound. One voice I easily recognized as my mother and the other was her ex, Al. I could hear them shouting in Spanish, my mom was shouting at him to leave but he wouldn't. The fucker must have come back drunk and/or high. I quickly grabbed my robe and ran out of my room scared.

"Get out!" My mother screamed as she pointed at the door.

I pushed my siblings back into the hall as I ran into the living room. The drunk was slurring a bit with glassy eyes and stank of booze. I shoved him away from my mother. Instinctively, I pushed my mother behind me as I glared up at the taller man with short hair and a stupid look on his face that looked like he was dazed.

"Get out now!" I shouted at him.

"Mi'ja." My mom held me from behind in fear.

"This does not..Concern you, stop fucking in our lives." He glared at me. "Stay the fuck out. See Rosa." He looked at her. "How your family fucks with our lives?!"

"Don't you dare talk about her that way. Leave!" She shouted as she tried to step in front of me, but I held her behind me.

"Brother, call the police! Take Camila into your room and lock the door!" I shouted.

"Call them." He stepped up to me, our chests nearly touching. "I dare you." His breath seeping and reeking of booze.

"Back off!" I shoved him off.

"Don't shove me!" He growled at me like a dog and shoved me back.

Just as he shoved me, I pushed my mom out of the way so I crashed to the floor. "¡Veté! (Leave!)" My mom shrieked as she shoved him away from me.

"Don't touch me!" He threw her on the couch.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I growled as I jumped up with some pain as I used my bad hand.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He snickered. "Your hand is broken."

"No it will be!" I shouted as I rose my broken hand and rammed it as hard as I could saying silent prays. A loud crack sounded as I definitely broke my hand and maybe even his nose. I winced as pain rushed up and down my hand like electricity.

"You bitch!" He roared as he swung back at me, his large hard fist hitting my left cheek.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I fell to the side with more pain making him laugh.

"Don't put in matters that don't concern you." He pointed at me.

"This does!" I murmured as I lifted my hand up sharply at his crotch.

"Fuck!" And he fell back in pain as he held himself.

"Mi'ja!" My mom shouted as she rushed to my side as she tried to pull me up.

"You okay?" I groaned as I was up on me feet.

"Your hand! Your face!" She cried. "This is all my fault!"

"No." I coughed. "It's not." I gave her a small smile and then my eyes went shocked as he stood up and walked our way.

"Move!" I pushed my mom out of the way and his fist hit me once again only it was my other cheek this time.

"Fuck!" I shouted in pain as other part of me was bruised and maybe broken too.

"You son of a bitch!" My mom shouted as she threw something at him. "Leave us alone!"

"Gods, help me." I prayed and I swung at his eye with my broken hand making me cry as soon as it made contact with his eye.

"They are here!" My brother and sister shouted.

"Get the door, mom!" I shouted.

My mom nodded and ran to the door that cops were shouting behind. He growled as he saw her run and tried to catch her. I shoved him by my side on my shoulder against his chest as he tried to get her.

"Step away from the girl!" A cop shouted as he and another one rushed for him.

"The paramedics are on their way." A handsome young cop said as he pulled me back away from him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just think I broke my already broken knuckles and fractured bones knuckles all the way to my wrist." I winced. "And now my face thanks to that dick."

"Let me go!" Al thrashed around as three cops dragged his ass out. "I love her! She loves me!"

"You bastard!" My mom shouted with tears in her eyes as one cop her back. "I hate you! You hurt my daughter, you son of a bitch!"

"Mam," the cop pulled her back. "Calm down."

"Mi'ja!" She now hugged me now. "I'm sorry. So sorry this happened to you. It should have been me standing up to him, not you. Look how bad he hurt you."

"Mom."I shook my head. "No, I would have done that either way. Don't worry. Another trip to the hospital won't be so bad."

"You went there today?" The hot young cop with black hair, big green eyes, and hot facial features and bod asked me.

"Punched a dumpster because of an annoying irritating boss." I shrugged.

"That bad?" He chuckled lightly with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Rick." The ugly cop asked cutting in. "I need their statements to file the report. So you're first, "he nudged his head my way. "I need to talk to you before the paramedics take you to the hospital to check you badly broken hand and cheeks."

"Are they that bad?" I gasped as I touched my cheeks, immediately wincing at the pain from my right hand. "Ow."

"Aye, mi'ja." My mom hugged me.

"They are gray-ish green, so yeah they are going to bruise." Rick, the hottie, informed.

"Fucking piece of whale shit!" I groaned leaning back into the couch.