Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Bill, Meet My Mom

"Mi'ja," my mom shouted as I showered.

"Was??!!" I shouted as I turned off the water.

"Your cell phone is ringing!"

"I'm going. I'm going." I sighed as I wiped my face of the droplets of water.

With my good hand, I slide the glass shower door open and grabbed my robe. Sliding in my casted right arm was getting easier but still a bit difficult. With my left arm in as well, I rushed out of the bathroom with a tided robe. Standing outside of the bathroom, my mom held my cell her hand.

"Who's 'Bill'?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"A famous, German rock star singer from Tokio Hotel." I said like it was nothing rolling my eyes and taking the phone.

"Aren't they always?" She smirked just as I shut the door.

Looking down at my phone, it stopped ringing. Not wanting to sound desperate, I gave it a few minutes in case he leaves me a message or something. My left hand puts my cell on the marble counter top as I grab a towel and gently dried my hair. That was when it rang again, Bill was calling me again! Yes!

"Hello?" I answered after the second ring.

"Kitzia? It's Bill." He said a bit shy. "Guess you already knew that, huh."

"Yeah, sorta." I chuckled. "What's up?"

He cleared his throat in the background, "Do you have a ride, or should I pick you up?"

"Uhhh." I scratched the back of my head. "Yeah, guess you are going to need to give me a ride. My mom's busy with the brats."

"Brats?"

"My brother and sister," I sighed as I heard them screaming. "Can you hear them?"

"Yes," he agreed with a chuckle. "Loud and clear."

"At least you don't have to deal with them for the rest of your life." I sighed.

"Little siblings can't be that bad." He said. "I wish I had a little sibling."

"I'll sell them to you." I offered.

"No," he chuckled. "You will miss them too much."

"Riiiight."

"Anyways," he changed the subject. "When do you want me to pick you up?"

"Umm." I thought, usually it would take me about half an hour... "Give me an hour, I'm handicapped."

"Oh riiiiight. I forgot, sorry." He mumbled. "Call me when you are done, ok?"

"Alright."

"Alright then, I leave you to your womanly duties." He chuckled.

"Don't hate," I chuckled. "Later."

"Bye."

And I hung up the cell. With some great difficulty, I got dressed with some help from my little sister.

"And where are you going?" My mom asked just as she passed by my room.

"Going to hang out with Bill." I said as I applied my blue eyeliner from under my green bangs.

"Who is this Bill?" She inspected, my bed sounding as she threw herself on it.

"Go on my laptop and look up Bill Kaulitz." I instructed. "He is the singer of Tokio Hotel."

"Ooookay." I saw her grab my black apple and go online. "Mi'ja, I don't want you going out with creeps...Does Dwight know?"

"Yeah." I nodded as I gently wiped a little bit of the smeared parts. "Did ya, find him?" I asked as I jumped on the bed next to her. Her face was shocked as she saw who it was.

"This is him?" She turned to me. "That confused boy you are always talking about and blasting his music."

"Yup!" I smiled.

"I want to meet, him." She got up with my laptop. "I need to do some research before you can go."

"Fine." I sighed as I dialed for Bill.

"Are you ready, madam?" He said in a weird voice.

"Yes." I chuckled. "But my mom wants to meet you first."

".....Is she scary?" He asked timidly.

"Not....really." I told him. "Just be yourself. She was a rocker in her days, so she can't hate you."

"Aaaalright." He sighed. "If you say so. Give me directions to your place."

After I gave him the directions to my place, we hung up. Walking out of my green room, I headed to the kitchen insearch of my mother. My brother and sister were outside running around with a soccer ball. At the kitchen table, my mom sat with smoking with my laptop on.

"Aye, mi'ja." She shook her head. "Well, he isn't as bad as I thought he would be."

"Told ya." I smirked.

"When is he coming?" A smoke ring blew up in the air.

"Gross." I coughed swatting the air. "Said he was on the way."

"Good." She smiled widely. "Can't wait."

"Oh mein gott." I groaned as I laid my head against the table and waited as she did more research.

The door bell jolted me up. My mom was quick to rush out of the kitchen, through the living room, to the front door. I just stood up slowly and followed after her.

"Hallo, is ummm Kitzia here?" Bill's hot voice asked for me.

"Yes, I'm her mother."

"Oh, nice to meet you. I wouldn't have guessed it."

"I know, people think I'm her sister."

"Mom!" I groaned as I walked into their convo, Bill instantly smiled as he saw me.

"Nice jacket. Like the skulls." He said and then added. "Hallo, Kitzia."

"Hey," I waved and turned to my mom. "¿Es todo? (Is that all?)"

"Yeah," she nodded approvingly at me. "Go have fun, but bring her back early. She has school tomorrow."

"Yes mam." He nodded.

"Later, mom." I side hugged my mother.

"Be safe. If something happens or you see something that you don't like, call me." She whispered and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Have fun!"

"We will!" Bill said as he led the way to a large black hummer.

"A shoe box?" My head tilted at the large car.

"Oh ya," he said at my side. "Tom, Gustav, Georg, and Cindy are coming with us. Is that okay?"

"Ya." I nodded. "Not my fault if I kill the girl though." I smiled laughing.

"Between me and you," he whispered in my ear really close. "I would so love you if you killed her."

"Well, you never know." I joked, making him laugh.

"Ladies first!" He jumped ahead of me in his tight clothing which consisted of: blue skinny jeans, white tight t-shirt, converse, a white jacket and a bunch of silver accessories, and opened the door.

"Grazie, signore cortese. (Thank you, courteous sir.)" I said in Italian as I jumped into the car.

As soon as I got on, four pairs of eyes locked on me. Tom and Cindy were glaring from the front seats. Georg and Gustav looked at me friendly from the very back. Guess me and Bill are going to sit in the middle row. I quickly slid over to the seat against the window so Bill could slide in.