Winter Kiss

Winter Kiss 1

It was 4:30am, cold and raining. Gerard loved the rain; it made everything else look brighter, more alive than usual. The other band members were fast asleep, as Gerard would have been if he hadn’t been awoken by the noise the wind was making as it hit the side of the tour bus. He sighed. The singer jumped down from his bunk and shrugged on a jumper. He pulled his hood up, stepped off the bus and walked until he was under a tree that gave enough cover so his pajamas didn’t get drenched. He heard footsteps behind him. Gerard turned around to see Frankie walking towards him. “Good Morning” Gerard said smiling. Frankie glared at him and he stood, shaking, in his pajamas and hoodie. “It’s cold” he whined, stating the obvious. Gerard laughed, “Then why don’t you go back inside?” Frankie Pouted, “I wanna stay with you though”. The singer smiled, Frankie is so cute. Gee wrapped his arms around Frankie, pulling him against his chest. Frankie giggled and turned around with Gerard’s arms still around him. He stood on his tippy-toes and gave the Gerard a kiss on the lips. Frankie felt Gerard smile against his lips. A few moments later they broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Frankie blushed and giggled “I’m still cold”. Gerard laughed and led the smaller man back to the tour bus.
It was a lot warmer inside the bus and the other band members were still asleep. Both men took off their hoodies and while Frankie sat on the couch Gerard went to make the both a cup of coffee. “Thanks” Frankie mumbled when gee passed him a cup of the heavenly substance. The next few minutes were spent in comfortable silence. After Gerard had finished his coffee (which didn’t take long) he sighed happily and laid down on the couch. “FRANNNNKKKIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!” the singer whined loudly. Frank giggled girl-lishy, “Yes Mr Way?” Gerard smiled and put his arms out, “You’re too far away” Frankie giggled again, Gee could always make him laugh even when he was upset. He leaned down into the taller man’s arms. A few minutes later both band members started to feel tired and they both felt it was time to go back to sleep. Gerard crawled into his bunk and pulls the covers tightly around him.
A few minutes passes and neither of them fell asleep. Suddenly Frankie jumped out of bed and poked the Gerard’s back. “Gee? Frank whispered. The singer rolled over “yeah?” Frank looked down, blushing, “I was lonely in my bunk …can I sleep with you?” Gerard smiled “sure” he moved over as the guitarist slipped under the covers next to him. Frank mumbled a ‘thanks’ and snuggled deeper into the covers. Gerard moved closer and, once again, wrapped his arms around Frankie’s thin waist. “I love you gee” sighed Frankie, Gerard smiled “I love you too Frankie” and at that, they both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be nice please :)
this is my first ever attempt at a frerard