Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirteen

Gerard’s POV:

I AM SO ANGRY!!! I can’t really blame ALL of it on Meghan…but I’m blaming most of it on her. Not only was the back of my car smashed, but Mikey, Meghan, Maddy and Lily all have 2 weeks worth of detentions. I really hate that stupid counsellor, I swear she’s against me…maybe throwing a stress ball at her head has something to do with it…probably. Bob, Meg, Frank, Ray and Charlie had seen the crash and decided to hide somewhere for the rest of the day, well, except Frank, he came back and got detentions as well. I just got dirty looks and a smashed up car.

Since it was only 3rd period, I had to leave and go home, my last day of suspension, I go back to school on Monday. Halloween, one of my favourite nights of the year, was tomorrow, but nothing could get my mind off the car. My piece of shit car that was damaged…mum’s going to be furious. Sure enough when I got in the door, she started yelling at me. I just ignored her and walked into my room, slamming the door in her face. I was not in the mood for her nagging.

Mikey came home, he brought the whole gang and Lily. Everyone settled themselves down in the lounge room; Bob and Ray started playing Guitar Hero. After many rounds of Bob kicking Ray’s butt, I got bored and went to my room to draw. I could hear them murmuring from upstairs, they had obviously stopped playing video games.

Lily’s POV:

As soon as Gerard left Ray and Bob turned off the game and sat down next to their girlfriends.
“So, as a sort of joining thingy, we are going to tell you some things about us…”
“Umm…ok,”
“Well…actually we are just going to tell you embarrassing stuff about Ge-tard,”
“Umm…”
“Lets start with his biggest fear…other than life…he is absolutely scared of needles, he almost throws up every time he sees Frank’s tattoos,”
“I’m scared of needles as well, that’s why I don’t even have my ears pierced,”
“You guys are perfect for each other!” Meghan exclaimed.
“What?”
“Ge-tard played Peter Pan in 4th Grade, he wore green tights,” Mikey giggled ignoring Meghan’s comment.
“Tights?” I giggled, I couldn’t contain my laughter.
A boy as dark and rebellious as Gerard in green tights, that is so funny and I can’t even imagine it. Mikey got up, walked over to a cupboard and brought out a photo, he showed it to me; I started laughing. It was a miniature version of Gerard…without black hair…wearing a Peter Pan costume and green tights. That’s when I remembered something.
“Isn’t Peter Pan usually played by a girl?”
“Yeh, that’s why they chose Gerard…I mean Ge-tard, he’s classified as a girl,”
“That’s mean,”
“Meh, he’s my brother…I mean sister,” Mikey shrugged.
Everyone started laughing, Meghan ran around the room.
“Anyway, back on Ge-tard’s embarrassing things,”
“I WANT ICE-CREAM!!!” Meghan yelled running out of the room and into the kitchen.
“Back on topic, Ge-tard as a kid…he hardly ever went outside, he would stay in side the house and use his imagination to amuse him…I think he had about 5 imaginary friends…one of them was Foofie, Captain Claw and so many others…it was hilarious,”
“I bet…I just have a question, why are you telling me all these things?”
“Because I want to embarrass the hell out of my brother,”
“I understand,”
Meghan came back in the room carrying a bowl of chocolate ice-cream; she sat down and started eating it. Frank crawled over to her and went to steal some when Meghan pulled the bowl away. Frank, being quick, stole the bowl, the dumped the contents on her head. Meghan just sat there, with chocolate ice cream dripping down her face and a bowl on her head.

At this moment Gerard decided he would walk into the room.

Gerard’s POV:

I heard laughter from upstairs…then I realised something…CRAP! Not again! When Meg had decided to join our ‘gang’, Mikey, while I was out of the room, had told her heaps of embarrassing things about me. I hurried up the stairs, I don’t want Mikey to get onto the one about me running around the backyard with my undies on my head…forget I said that…I heard Meghan’s screaming, what was she screaming about? I walked into the lounge room, and Meghan was sitting there, chocolate ice cream running down her face and a bowl on her head. The cheeky grin on Frank’s face immediately told me who had done it.
“I’M GOING TO FRICKIN’ KILL YOU!!”
Before Frank could even start to run away, Meghan was tackling him. Surprisingly the bowl stayed on her head. Meghan then used Frank’s lack of height to her advantage, also the amount of coffee and red bull she drinks has some advantage of strength.
“Help…ME! Frank squeaked.
“Nobody DARE help him,” Meghan yelled

After Meghan had made sure that Frank had at least a blood nose and that he had learnt his lesson, she let him go and sat next to Mikey.
“NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF RED BULL!!” Meghan yelled.
“And never underestimate a caffeine addict,” Mikey added.
Meghan went into a fit of giggles…evil giggles.
“Umm…Lily, I can’t do the make over tomorrow…I forgot that it was Halloween…so we’ll do it on Sunday…I’m still keeping the death threat though…” Charlie spoke from the other side of the room.
“Fine…” Lily replied quietly.
“Mikey?” I asked, seeing as his attention was on trying to get the bowl off Meghan’s head.
“Mmmm?”
“Don’t sleep tonight,”
Mikey gulped, I smiled and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update!
Keep those comments coming people =)