Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Fourteen

Lily’s POV:

Alexa needed help with her costume, so I had to help her. I wasn’t going to wear my costume trick or treating, so I just wore jeans and a t-shirt. When the wicked witch of the west was ready, I led her down the street. She talked non stop about Zac Efron and the Jonas Brothers…I was going to scream!

10 minutes of trick or treating and I was bored. I have nothing against trick or treating, it’s just that my sister makes it SO boring. I swear I was going to kill myself soon; she was making this one of the most painful experiences in my life…well, other than listening to Miley Cyrus sing. Alexa was talking about something that I wasn’t listening to, when someone jumped out of the bushes. I jumped, poor little Lexi screamed, probably bursting my eardrums. I looked at the person, something told me that I knew him; he was wearing a costume so I couldn’t see who it was.
“Did I scare you?” a familiar voice said.
“Mikey?”
“How’d ya know?”
“Your voice is so recognizable…is Gerard with you?”
“Umm…he’s around here somewhere,”
“Ok,”
“So, this must be the ‘Little Witch’.” Mikey said, referring to Alexa obviously remembering what I had called her previously.
I burst out laughing; Lexi thought that Mikey was complimenting her costume…so naïve. I saw Gerard, I was going to say hi, but he put his finger to his lips and started to sneak up on Mikey. He was right behind Mikey and I was struggling to hold in my giggles, Lexi had run off somewhere. Gerard jumped on Mikey’s back and Mikey started screaming…like a girl.

After them yelling at each other for about 10 minutes, Lexi annoying me the whole time, they got off the ground and started acting like civilised people. Gerard and Mikey decided to join Lexi in trick or treating…weirdly enough, she seems more mature than them… After Lexi was content on the amount of candy she had conned of people, she and Mikey started talking about…High School Musical.
“Sometimes I worry about him,” Gerard said from beside me.
“I would be too; High School Musical is…umm…not something that guys are supposed to like,”
“I agree,”
We walked over to Lexi and Mikey and caught some of their conversation.
“NO WAY!! Chad is SO much hotter than Troy!!!” Mikey exclaimed.
“What the hell Mikey?” Gerard said, he look slightly shocked.
Mikey blushed, obviously he has some secrets…
“Well…Gerard wants to screw Zac Efron!” He yelled.
I started laughing, Gerard went red and Mikey…he ran.
“Well, I’ll see you at the party tonight,” Gerard said, before running after Mikey.

I was so exited about the party, seeing as I had an awesome costume and that someone…not naming anyone…was going to be there. I quickly got into my costume and got my makeup done. I looked…awesome! I finally bribed my mum into driving me to Frank’s house…I don’t think she’s that happy about my choice in friends, she hasn’t met them, but the amount of detentions I’ve been getting sort of speaks for itself. My mum parked in front of Frank’s house, Mum raised an eyebrow at the loud music coming from the house; I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. My mum sped off as I made my way to the front door. I rang the door bell and a very hyper Frank answered it.
“IT’S YOU!!!” He yelled, pulling me into a hug.
“Happy birthday Frank,” I said as loud as I could, but Frank’s hugs are bone crushing so it was basically a squeak.
“COME IN!” He said loudly and raced inside…the sad thing is that I don’t know whether he’s had any alcohol or energy drinks.
I slowly walked inside, the music was louder inside and there were people everywhere. I didn’t know any of them, I tried looking for a familiar face, but failed and Frank had disappeared somewhere. I was completely lost…in a house…what I meant was…I had no idea where to go. Another disadvantage about trying to find Frank is that Frank is shorter than an average person, so I couldn’t see him amongst the people. I felt a hand grab mine and I turned to face Mikey. I smiled at him and he led me over to Frank, Maddy and Gerard.

An hour into the party I was watching Meghan. Meghan was…I actually don’t know what she was doing. She’s either drunk or she’s had an overdose of Red Bull. Meghan was doing some sort of chicken walk when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Frank and another guy. The guy had black hair that came over his right eye to form a side fringe, dark brown eyes that looked dark, snakebites, a black dragon tattoo on his left arm, just visible from the black clothes and there was a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a beer bottle in his hand.
“Lily, this is my cousin Spencer…Spencer this is my new best friend Lily,”
Spencer nodded at me while I said ‘hi’ quietly…he kind of intimidated me. After several minutes of silence, Spencer left and I turned my attention back onto Meghan, who was now having a chugging contest with Bob. Majority of the liquor went on her top than in her mouth…she was drunk already and the party only just started…I must say, she is one hilarious drunk. Mikey escorted Meghan away from the party when she was about to climb on top of a table, so I had to find another way to amuse myself. I walked over to Frank.
“Hey Frank…where’s Gerard?”
“He’s being a loner in the study,”
“Thanks,”

It took me a while to find the study; Frank obviously forgot that I didn’t know my way around his house. When I did finally make it, Gerard was sitting at the desk with his head down…he was obviously writing something. I silently walked up behind him and peeked at what he was writing over his shoulder.

Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off the sheets
Clean me off
I'm so dirty babe
The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes
I keep a book of the names and those

And we'll love again, we'll laugh again
We'll cry again and we'll dance again
And it's better off this way
So much better off this way
I can't clean the blood off the sheets in my bed

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now


“Wow! That’s really good!”
Gerard, not knowing that I was there jumped up and turned to me.
“Can you stop that?”
“What?”
“Sneaking up behind me, reading my song lyrics then giving me a heart attack!”
“Sorry, it’s just that you’re an amazing writer…and drawer,”
“I’m not amazing…”
“I agree, you’re better than amazing,”
“Stop patronizing me,”
“Stop being a stubborn mule!”
“Stubborn mule? Harsh...”
“Fine…I’m just going to leave then,”

With that I walked out of the room to enjoy the rest of the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe XD
comments please!