Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Fifteen

Gerard’s POV

She looked magnificent tonight, she looked truly amazing. It was so hard to keep my face blank…I don’t want anyone to know about my crush on her; I would never hear the end of it. I spent over an hour watching Meghan and her drunken ways…it was hilarious. After awhile all I wanted to do is draw…I know very anti-social, but I just needed to draw. I silently made my way to Frank’s study; I knew that he wouldn’t mind…he knows about my lonerish ways. I set myself up on his desk, I had paper, pencils and an imagination…I was ready to draw.

I stopped drawing and picked up the picture, when I saw it I mentally slapped myself. It was a picture of Lily in her corpse bride costume…seriously, what’s wrong with me? I quickly ripped the drawing into pieces…no one can ever know that I drew that. I didn’t feel like drawing anymore, so I thought of the next best thing…song writing…well, basically writing poem like stuff but more able to be turned into a song. I wanted to write something that has some connection to Halloween, but my brain wasn’t functioning properly. I decided I would sit there and just think, so I did. I thought about the counselling session that I had to go to tomorrow…I groaned; I hate counselling and talking about feelings. I didn’t want myself to get all angry, so I thought about trick or treating and how Mikey accidently let it slip that he was Bi... I’m the only one that knows…what shocked me was that he: a) watches High School Musical; and b) he called a guy hot while someone else was around….he worries me sometimes.
Anyway, back to song writing. I finally cleared my mind and put pen to paper.

Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off the sheets
Clean me off
I'm so dirty babe
The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes
I keep a book of the names and those

And we'll love again, we'll laugh again
We'll cry again and we'll dance again
And it's better off this way
So much better off this way
I can't clean the blood off the sheets in my bed

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now


I was about to write some more when someone said something.
“Wow! That’s really good!”
I jumped and spun around…I practically had a heart attack. When I saw that the person was Lily in her corpse bride costume.
“Can you stop that?”
“What?”
“Sneaking up behind me, reading my song lyrics then giving me a heart attack!”
“Sorry, it’s just that you’re an amazing writer…and drawer,”
“I’m not amazing….”
“I agree, you’re better than amazing,”
“Stop patronizing me,”
“Stop being a stubborn mule!”
“Stubborn mule? Harsh…”
“Fine…I’m just going to leave then,”
Then she stormed out of the room.

Nice going dumb ass!
But, she was lying to me
No she wasn’t, you were just being a stubborn mule
SHUTUP!!!

Great…I’m talking to myself, I must officially be going crazy…I’m actually not that surprised…it was going to happen sooner or later. Having that argument in my mind made me realise that I had just made Lily angry…CRAP!! I just can’t win, I do everything wrong…stupid life. I sighed; I guess I’ve been anti-social for long enough and I should probably take Meghan, Maddy and Mikey home before anything bad happens to them…especially Meghan. I walked slowly down the stairs into the main room, dodging people the whole time. I spotted Bob, but he was busy…he seemed to be the beer chugging champion. I then spotted Frank and Maddy sitting in the corner…I personally didn’t want to go over there, they wouldn’t want to be disturbed. Mikey and Meghan weren’t anywhere to be seen…I don’t really want to know what they might be doing…Meg was watching Bob with a proud expression on her face and Ray was competing against Charlie in Guitar Hero…surprisingly Charlie was thrashing him more than Bob does…and that’s saying something. I really should get Mikey home before he gets too drunk, otherwise Mum will absolutely kill me. I walked over to Charlie and Ray and I waited until they finished the song…I didn’t want to be yelled at by Charlie. They were playing Free Bird…that song seemed to never end…but when it finally did, I talked to a sulking Ray while Charlie danced around celebrating.
“Hey Ray!”
“Hi Gerard,” Ray replied sadly.
“Bad luck on the song,”
“Yeh…she’s just to damn good…she has to challenge Bob, he needs to be beaten by some one,”
“Yeh…have you seen Mikey and Meghan?”
“Mikey took her outside, she’s probably puking,”
“Thanks…and good luck for the rest of the games,”
“Thanks….I need it!”
I waved to Charlie and walked out the back door to look for Mikey and Meghan. I stood outside, the slightly cold air made me shiver, I doubt Mikey would be out here, he hates the cold. I was about to turn to go outside when I heard a noise, I walked over to where I heard the sound. Meghan was bent over in the bushes and Mikey was holding her hair back.
“Hey Gerard, could you hold her hair, my arms are getting tired,”
“Umm…sure, as long as you get Maddy, cause I think that its time that we go home,”
“Yeh…I’ll be back,”
I held Meghan’s hair while she puked and Mikey went inside. Mikey came back 10 minutes later with a blood nose.
“What happened?”
“I told Maddy that she had to leave and Frank punched me,”
“Do you want me to get him back?”
“Later,”
“Where’s Maddy?”
“She’s getting a bucket for Meghan…she knows that you don’t want puke in your car…and she’s saying goodbye to Frank…so we should expect her to be out in half an hour.”
I started laughing, Frank is very clingy when he’s drunk so he wont be letting her go any time soon. Mikey and I moved Meghan into my car and placed the bucket in front of her. Mikey stayed in the car with Meghan while I went inside to pry Maddy off of Frank or the other way round.
I finally got Maddy in the car, Frank had tried to punch me…I just picked him up while he was still trying to through punches at me, he gave up after 5 minutes and admitted defeat. I dropped Maddy and Meghan off and Mikey went in to make sure that Meghan got to bed safely, and then I drove us home.

I opened the front door and Mum was staring back at Mikey and me.
“What?” I said as innocently as possible.
“Mikey, go to your room,”
“Night!” Mikey said, bolting up the stairs.
“What?” I asked again.
“I can smell alcohol on you,”
“I didn’t drink,”
“You know it’s not good to mix alcohol with your medication,”
“Yeh, that’s why I didn’t drink anything,”
“Don’t lie to me!”
“I didn’t drink anything!!”
“Gerard I’m not stupid,”
“I know you're not…but I swear I didn’t drink,”
“I’m growing very tired of your games, just go to bed,”
I glared at her then walked down the stairs into my room, I was furious at her. I didn’t drink and I didn’t even take my anti-depressants. I saw the pill container on my desk and to release some of my anger I got the pill container and threw it in the bin…I don’t need pills to make me happy, I was fine just the way I was. I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep in my clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update D=,
Last update before I go away, won't update for about 1-2 weeks =(