Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Lily’s POV

“WHAT?” Dad yelled.
“I’m dating Gerard Way,” I replied in almost a whisper.
“You’re dating HIM!” he yelled.
“Yeh” I said, getting slightly scared.
“He’s the most infuriating person I have ever met!”
Everything was silent and Dad was thinking.
“Wait a second…you’re the girlfriend he talks about?”
“He talks about me?” I asked…feeling happy inside.
“You’ve been going out with him for a while!”
“Only 5 days,”

There was a lot of yelling; mainly from my dad… he was not happy one bit about Gerard. Gerard probably did the same thing he did to Principal Baker as he did to Dad…no wonder he gets pissed off. I finally was allowed to go to bed. I regret telling my dad…I have a feeling that things were going to get worse for me and Gerard.

Gerard’s POV

I had this weird feeling in my stomach…it felt like something bad was going to happen. My stomach suddenly lurched and I raced to the bathroom. Mikey obviously heard me because he opened the door while I still had my head over the toilet.
“Gee are you alright?” he asked really worried
“I don’t feel too good,” I groaned.
“Have you eaten anything dodgy?” Mikey asked
“Nope,” I said pulling away from the toilet.
“Are you pregnant?” Mikey said giggling
“I’m not in the mood for your stupid jokes!” I snapped
“What’s wrong with you then?”
“I have no idea,” I sighed.

I went to school even though I still felt terrible. When I walked into English, Lily immediately looked worried…I must not look to well. I sat down in my normal seat.
“Are you ok? You look paler than normal?” she asked
“I’m fine,” I whispered.
For most of the lesson I was alright, but then my tummy started to feel weird. I raced to the front of the classroom.
“Sir?”
“What is it Gerard?” Sir asked me…I still didn’t know his name.
“Can I got to the nurse?” I said, I felt like I was about to be sick
“What’s wrong?”
“I think I’m about to puke,”
Sir looked at me, I must’ve looked pretty bad because he gave me a hall pass and dismissed me. I hurried to the Nurse. When I got there I rain straight to the toilet. The nurse hurried in when she heard me. After all the contents of my stomach were out I pulled away from the toilet and lent on the tiled wall.
“Are you ok?” the nurse asked.
“No,” I groaned.
She checked my temperature and did other things. I heard the nurse on the phone…obviously to my mum…then everything went black.

I woke up on a very uncomfortable bed. I couldn’t really be stuffed opening my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes…I was lying on the bed in the nurses room. I could see the nurse talking to my worried mother.
“I would suggest taking him to see a doctor, he seems really sick,” she told my mum.
“So can you tell me what happened?” My mum asked
“Well…he came running in here, went straight to the toilet and vomited, he then blacked out,”
Wow…I blacked out.
“Thank you,” she said before walking over to me.
“How are you feeling?” she asked soothingly
“Like crap,” I croaked…my throat hurt.
“I’m going to take you to a doctor,” she said, helping me up.
I wobbled a bit, my legs weren’t that strong. Mum led me out of the school and into the car.
“Sweetie, I’m just going to talk to Mikey…I’ll be back in a second!” she said before closing the door and hurrying off. I saw my mum enter the building…then everything went black.

Mikey’s POV

I was in Geography when I was called to the front office. I was nervous…what had I done? I wasn’t the naughty one, Gerard was. My nervousness got replaced with worry when I saw my worried mother standing in the hallway.
“What’s wrong mum?” I asked
“It’s Gerard,” she said turning to me.
“What about him?” I said…hoping that he was ok.
“He’s vomited then blacked out; I have to take him to the doctor,”
“Can I come?” I said…I really wanted him to be alright
“Sorry honey, but you have to stay in school,”
“But MUUUUM” I whined.
“I’m sorry Mikes…I’ll pick you up after school,”
I sighed and walked back to Geography…my thoughts were on Gerard.

At lunch everyone knew immediately that Gerard was missing…Lily was really stressed.
“What’s wrong Lily?” I asked her
“Gerard didn’t look to well in English this morning and halfway through the lesson he ran to the nurse’s office,”
“Yeh…he vomited then blacked out, mum’s taking him to a doctor…I’m really worried about him,” I told everyone.
“Ha…he’s PUKE BOY!” Meghan yelled trying to lighten the mood…she was worried about him as well.
Meghan then hugged me, it felt good; Meghan’s hugs always made me feel safe and warm.

When the bell went signaling the end of lunch, I realized I didn’t want to go to gym…well I never want to go to gym. I decided I would skip and figure out what happened to Gee.

Gerard’s POV

I sat beside the toilet in the doctors practice…I don’t think that there’s anything left in my stomach. I wiped my mouth then moved into the doctor’s office. He gave me a glass of water and I skulled it.
“So…Gerard, you’ve been throwing up and blacking out?” he asked me
I nodded weakly.
“Hmmm…” he said obviously deep in thought.
Mum and he started talking, but I fazed out, their voices were giving me a headache. I was so drowsy and I felt so sick.
“I think I know what the problem is now!” he exclaimed
I looked at him through my half closed eyes.
“He’s having a reaction to the pills; his body isn’t coping with them,”
Those darn pills…I knew they were trouble from the start!
“He shouldn’t take the pills any longer…of course…and he should get prescribed different anti-depressants so this doesn’t happen again,”
“What do I do to stop throwing up and blacking out?” I croaked.
“I’m afraid you have to wait until the pills are completely out of your system before you feel any better, rest is probably your best option…and drink a lot of water!”
I groaned…great, I had to suffer.

I drowsily collapsed on my bed and immediately fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
inluvwithmcr_gee
secrets-that-die
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
XxVengeancexX