Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Three

I just sat there. Did that really happen? Did Lily just kiss me? Everyone else was just as amazed as I was. I knew that it was a dare, it was obvious by the swarm of girls watching her, but still Lily didn’t seem like the sort of person that goes kisses random guys. I dreamily remembered the warmth of her lips against mine, even though this kiss was short; I still loved every second of it. Frank interrupted my thoughts.

“I bet that’s the most action Gerards had in a while!”
I threw the TV remote at him; since I can’t throw it hit Maddy, his girlfriend, instead.
“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!?!?” Frank yelled at me.
“I have crap aim, I know,” I said as Frank lunged for me and I hid behind the couch.
Frank jumped on top of me; before he could punch me I kicked him off me. He was about to pounce at me when Meghan said something.
“Come on guys, we all know you love each other, just start making out already,”
Everyone started laughing, everyone except Frank and me, also I noticed for some strange reason Maddy didn’t either. Damn! I must of hurt her!
“Just say sorry, Gerard,” said Frank,
I turned to Maddy. “Sorry Madz!”
“Don’t worry about it Gee, it didn’t even hurt,” she glared at Frank, “He’s just over reacting,”
Frank sat back down next to Maddy and I went back to my spot on the floor.

“I’m bored, can we do something?” Charlie whined.
“Let’s watch a movie,” Ray suggested.
“I’ll choose it,” Meghan demanded.
“I’ll help,” Frank said as he hoped of the couch.
After many minutes watching Meghan and Frank fight over what movie to watch, they finally chose one. Frank held up the cover, it was “The Nightmare before Christmas’. I LOVE that movie! Meghan put the disc in the DVD player and the movie started. We watched the first bit in silence, but when the song ‘What’s This?’ came on Frank and Meghan jumped up and started singing along. A couple of minutes later everyone was singing along, except Maddy and I. She just sat there watching the screen, no emotion crossing her face. What was wrong with her? I was about to get up and join everyone singing, when I noticed that Lily waked down the stairs. She glanced at us then quickly walked into the kitchen. I stayed seated.

The song ended and everyone sat back in their seats laughing their heads off.
“Is that your favourite movie?” I heard a voice with a slight accent behind me.
I turned my head and looked a Lily standing in the entrance of the lounge room. She looked so pretty, even in her pyjamas.
“Of course!” All of us said together.
“It’s mine to; my favourite song is the ooggie boogie song.”
“Cool, what country do you come from?” Frank asked.
“Australia, I moved here about three weeks ago.”
“What part of Australia? I studied Australia in Geography,” Meg said.
“Adelaide in South Australia, it’s really different from here,”
“I’ve heard of that place, the driest state in the driest continent,”
“Yeh, well, I got to go back upstairs, nice talking to you,” She smiled and walked up the stairs.

“She seems nice, and she loves this movie,” Meg said.
“Hey, can we rewind it a bit; we sorta missed a lot of the good stuff,” Bob asked.
We re-winded it and watched it again. I obviously fell asleep because when I next opened my eyes, light was coming in from the windows.

Frank, Mikey and me got up and starting making breakfast. Frank made pancakes, Mikey made the coffee and I made toaster waffles. Meghan, Maddy, Charlie and Meg came down half an hour later. Charlie and Meg decided to go wake up Bob and Ray. Meghan was chasing Mikey around the kitchen because Mikey wasn’t giving her any coffee. Frank was eating whipped cream straight from the can and Maddy was just sitting there, looking sad. I sat down next to her.
“Hey Madz, why so sad?”
“It’s nothing Gee, just tired,”
“Ok, wanna toaster waffle?”
“Yeh, you guys have seemed to eaten all of the pancakes and….FRANK, SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!”
Frank smiled and said cheekily “To late, all gone,”
“YOU TURD!!!”
Frank bolted out of the room, Maddy following him. A half angry smile forming on her face; that has to be the only emotion I’ve seen on her face…EVER!

I sat at the table, knowing that if I walked into the lounge room there would be several couples making out, not the best thing to see just after you’ve ate. I started cleaning up the mess that Mikey had made, there were puddles of coffee all over the floor.

Hannah, Lily and the other girls walked into the kitchen just as I was about to clean up the toaster waffles. When Hannah noticed I was in the room she sneered at me. Then a smirk replaced it.
“Oh, isn’t it Lily’s geek in black pyjamas,”
I just continued washing the dishes, acting as if I didn’t hear here.
“Why are you washing the dishes, shouldn’t you be slitting your wrists somewhere?”
It took all my strength to ignore here; I was so close to ripping her to shreds. From the corner of my eye I noticed that Hannah turned to Lily.
“Hopefully you didn’t catch anything from him, he looks kinda dirty.”
That was it. I turned to face them. Hannah, Kaylah, Olivia and Jessica were smirking, I thought that Lily might have as well but her eyes were full of sympathy and she looked like she wanted to say something but couldn’t. I turned and walked into the lounge room and sat down and started drawing pictures, mainly of Hannah without a head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating in ages, I've been busy and don't go on Mibba as much as I would like too :(