Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Three

Lily’s POV

Hannah had welcomed me back into the group surprisingly quickly…she was reluctant until I said I’d broken up with Gerard. She was so overjoyed with this news that she invited me over to her house for the weekly sleepover. I was reluctant to go at first…I’m scared of what Meghan and Maddy will do to me…mainly Meghan. I shuddered at the thought of what she might do to me. I bet it involved a lot of blood. I still can’t believe I did it…I broke up with Gee. It all seemed like a dream. After Gerard had left that night, my dad and I got in a huge fight. In the end my choices were break up with Gerard or get sent to a boarding school in Australia. I quickly decided which one was better, even though I knew it was hurting us both.

Hannah drove Jessica, Olivia, Eliza and me in her new convertible. When Kaylah had left Hannah’s posse, Hannah had recruited Eliza. Eliza was bitchier and more horrible than Kaylah ever was. The whole car ride was spent gossiping about everyone and anyone…I remember why I left this group in the first place…other than Gerard.
“It’s so good that my little emo sisters aren’t going to be here tonight,” Hannah said as we walked into her house.
I would’ve defended Meghan and Maddy, but I thought it would be better if I didn’t. I kept silent through all the pay-outs that the others said, it was really tough for me.

We were sitting in Hannah’s room gossiping…nothing new, when Hannah said something that shocked everyone but me.
“You know what?” Hannah said in her annoying voice
“What?” Everyone asked.
“Gerard Way is SO hot,” she said smirking, making my heart hurt more and the guilt well up in my stomach.
“WHAT?!?!” Jess exclaimed
“Yes he’s an emo, but he’s hot,” Hannah said rolling her eyes as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.
“I agree,” Eliza said…typical, agreeing with whatever Hannah says.
“I can’t believe you broke up with him Lily…but I guess he has issues, the counselling and all…plus, he’s in a band with the rest of his emo friends…that would be terrible to listen to…I HATE EMO MUSIC!” she said, making me feel even worse…doesn’t she realize that I’m suffering?
“How did you find that stuff out?” I choked out
“My good friend James, he was your detention buddy ages ago” She said smiling wickedly.
“He told us EVERYTHING” Olivia said using hand movements to show me how much he told them.
“I’m going to flirt with Gerard at school on Monday and we’ll see what he does,” Hannah said…up herself like normal.
This was going to be one long night…scrap that…this was going to be a long year.

Mikey’s POV:

After school everyone decided to come to my house so that they could hug Gerard to death. Everyone in the group treats Gerard like a brother, so it was hurting them to see him like this as well. Gerard hadn’t gotten out of bed; he just lay there staring at the ceiling, the pain visible on his face. I made sure that mum locked the alcohol cupboard…he didn’t need anymore. I also noticed that his pills were almost gone…this can’t be good. He was barely aware of the large group of people that were trying to snap him out of his trance. After a while Meghan hugged me tightly, that’s when I noticed that tears had been falling down my face. I hurt seeing him like this, it hurt so much that I had to walk out of the room. I raced into the bathroom, locked the door and broke down into sobs. It was all happening again! After about 10 minutes there was a slight knock on the door and Meghan walked in. She sat next to where I was sitting on the floor and hugged me, tears falling down her face.

Everyone had given up on trying to get Gerard out of his daze and was sitting in the lounge room. The TV was on, but no-one was really watching it. I will never forgive Lily for the pain that she has caused Gerard…and us. No-one really felt like sleeping over tonight, but Meghan and Maddy didn’t want to go home, because of Hannah’s weekly sleepover. Meghan and Maddy decided to have an all girls sleepover with Meg and Charlie. Soon it was only me sitting alone on the couch. Mum and Dad were out and wouldn’t be back until late…so I just sat there by myself. The tears came and went over the 2 hours that I sat on the couch staring at the flickering pictures on the TV but not taking them in. Soon it was dark enough for me to get to sleep and I sadly walked to my room and went to bed.

I awoke to a weird sound…it sounded like…sniffling? I rolled over and Gerard was in my room. I was instantly fully awake. Gerard noticed that I was awake and looked at me with his pain filled eyes.
“I was lonely,” he sobbed.
I moved over in my bed and motioned for him to lie beside me. He complied and I pulled the covers over us. I soothingly stroked his hair until he finally fell asleep. I sighed, wrapped my arms around him and tried to fall back asleep. I heard Oogie barking and the front door opening before sleep came over me.

I opened my eyes to see black. I’m BLIND! Wait…the black just moved, what the hell? I opened my eyes fully and realized that it was just Gerard’s head…silly me!
“Are you awake Gee?” I mumbled
He made a weird sound that I couldn’t quite decipher as a yes or a no.
“Gee?”
“Piss off Mikey,” he grumbled rolling over so he faced me.
Our faces were inches apart…he decided that this was the right moment to open his eyes.
“What the hell Mikey?” he exclaimed jumping out of the bed…well, he got tangled up in the sheets and fell out of bed.
As soon as he was out he put his hand to his head and quickly sat on the ground.
“What’s wrong Gee?” I asked.
“Massive headache,” he groaned.
I helped Gerard downstairs to get some coffee and I sat him down at the kitchen table. Mum walked into the room and smiled.
“How about some pancakes my cutie pies?” she asked brightly
“Cutie pies?” Gerard mumbled.
Mum smiled, she knew something.
“When we got home last night I came to check that you were home and I was surprised by what I saw,”
“What’d you see?” I asked
“You two cuddling in Mikey’s bed,” she said grinning.
Gerard looked surprised…he doesn’t remember anything from last night?
“Here’s a picture,” Mum said handing Gerard the picture.
I looked over Gerard’s shoulder to look at the photo. I have to admit that it does look pretty sweet. Gerard looked shocked at this…how can he not remember? That’s when everything clicked…he can’t remember anything because he was drunk…and probably high on pills. I gulped…it was happening again.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp*
Comments = Updates
Thanks to:
RenaDawn
secrets-that-die
CaliforniaGirl!
EMchemromance
XxVengeancexX