Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Four

Maddy’s POV

I knew all about Gerard’s past…I’m probably the only one that knew the full truth. Mikey and I tell each other everything…I tell him things that I haven’t even told Meghan. He told me all about Gerard and how Mikey suffered along with Gerard and how it caused him so much pain. I needed to be there for Mikey…and I needed to help Gerard. I told Meghan that I was visiting Gerard…she wanted to come along, so both of us were walking in silence. I was afraid of what Gerard would look like when we got there. Meghan knocked on the door, weirdly enough she didn’t do her trademark knock…this has really upset her. I heard stumbling and the crash as someone…obviously Mikey…tripped over. Mikey opened the door.
“Hey Mike Mikes,” I said
“Hey Madz and Meg Meg,” he replied glumly.
We followed him into the lounge room; Meghan sat down next to him while I made my way downstairs into Gerard’s room.

“Gee?” I called into the darkness.
“Madz?” croaked an unfamiliar voice…obviously Gerard.
“Yeh, it’s me,” I said, trying to spot Gerard in the darkness.
I heard movement in the corner of the room and a faint light illuminated the room. In the corner sitting on the bed was Gerard.
“How are you feeling?” I asked sitting down next to him.
“Like my whole world is crashing around me,” he murmured.
I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. She seemed hesitant at first but soon he hugged me back.
“I came here to tell you something,” I told him pulling out of the hug.
He looked at me, waiting for me to continue.
“Early last year I was diagnosed with Depression, it was easy for me to hide it from everyone because I was always quiet. I’ve hid it so well that Meghan doesn’t even know about it,” I told him
He just looked at me, not saying anything.
“Meghan can never know…I’m only telling you this because I want to say that I’ll help you through this…” I said
“Mikey told you?” he more stated than asked.
“Yeh…Gerard I want you to know…I’m in this with you…we’re in this together,” I said looking straight in his eyes for a response.
Gerard hugged me and I hugged him back.
“Thankyou,” Gerard whispered.
I had done my job.

Mikey’s POV

Meghan and I were hugging on the couch not really watching the cartoons that were on the TV. It was Powerpuff Girls, Meghan’s favourite show, she usually went crazy while watching this show, but today she didn’t. My mum was in the kitchen cooking us some cupcakes…I love mum’s cupcakes. Maddy walked back into the room and sat down next to Meghan. She gave me a look that read ‘The talk went really well’. Meghan gave Maddy a weird look and Maddy stuck out her tongue. This then led to Meghan tackling Maddy and that led to a tickle fight which Maddy won. The girls stayed for dinner, watched a movie and left around 10. I checked on Gerard…he was knocked out with 2 empty bottles and an empty pill container next to him. I sighed…I hope it doesn’t get worse.

Gerard didn’t come out of his room for the rest of the weekend…well, he did, but only to go to the toilet and to get alcohol…I had to pull him out of bed on Monday morning so he would go to school. I was going to make sure that he came to Frank’s house after school with the rest of the group…he was getting to anti-social. I didn’t really know how he would cope with seeing Lily in every lesson, but he has to learn that life still goes on and he needs to finish his education. I just hope that he didn’t do anything stupid.

Gerard’s POV

I can’t believe that Mikey was forcing me to go to school… I love him, but doesn’t he know that this is killing me. I’ll have to see Li- HER in every lesson…I go through enough pain thinking about her…imagine actually sitting feet apart; it’s too much to bear. Sure enough when Lily walked into the room pain roared through me. I wish I had Vodka, my pills or something that would take away this pain. I couldn’t look at her; it was to hard…I just drew. I wanted to be at home, sitting in my dark room drinking all the pain away...but stupid Mikey pulled me away. I felt someone looking at me, so I looked up to see who it was. My eyes locked with beautiful green ones. The pain was too much; I got up and ran out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher that was yelling at me.

Lily’s POV

I stared at him…he looked like he was in severe pain. I couldn’t bring myself to look away and ours eyes met. His hazel ones were filled with pain and sorrow…it hurt me to look at what I’d done. Suddenly he jumped up and ran out of the room, the teacher started yelling at him, but he was gone. The guilt in my stomach got a whole lot worse. I wonder what would’ve happened if I had been sent to Australia instead…I guess I wouldn’t have put Gerard through this pain.

Hannah was still going through with her plan of flirting with Gerard…she really wasn’t helping. She walked up to Gerard as he was putting his stuff away in his locker.
“Hey Gerard,” Hannah said in a flirtatious voice that disgusted me.
“What the hell do you want?” He said glaring at her.
“I just wanted to talk…is that a crime,” she replied…I swear I was about to be sick.
It was so hard watching her flirt with him, my heart was breaking.
“What the hell are you doing?” Gerard asked when Hannah put a hand on his arm.
“Nothing,” Hannah replied sweetly
“Piss off!” Gerard growled
“What?” Hannah said…she’d never been rejected before.
“You heard me…LEAVE!” he growled.
He looked over at us…aka, Hannah’s posse, but his eyes glided over me, as if I wasn’t there…my heart broke so much that it couldn’t possibly ever be put back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for changing the POV so much D=
Comments = updates

Thanks to:
Calico178
RenaDawn
EMchemromance
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
inluvwithmcr_gee
secrets-that-die
imaxmusic.artxbaby
XxVengeancexX