Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Five

Mikey’s POV

Gerard didn’t look happy, he walked up to me extremely pissed off and hurt.
“Mikey, I’m going home,” he told me before walking away.
Everyone at the table looked at me.
“What?”
“I don’t think he should be home alone,” Bob said.
“He’s fine, he’ll just drink and take pills,” I said
“That’s bad,” Maddy said.
“It’s better than him trying to kill himself,”
“I guess so,” Charlie said glumly.
It was probably one of the most depressing lunchtimes I’ve had in a while.
“What are we going to do if he gets worse?” Maddy asked what was on all of our minds.
“I don’t know,” I murmured sadly.

It took forever but I finally coaxed Gerard out of the house. I basically had to drag him all the way to Frank’s house…it was hard work. He always used to love coming to Frank’s house, he was always good friends with Pip, but he just wanted to stay in his room and drink till he passed out. I was not going to let him be alone, I really don’t want him to overdose and die; I would neve live with myself if that happened. Finally I was able to push Gerard through the front door…I swear he’s gained weight! Everyone was in the basement but Gerard went to the kitchen. I sighed and walked down the steps.

Gerard’s POV

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table…I didn’t want to be around people at the moment. I wanted to be alone in the darkness of my room…stupid Mikey; can’t he see that I don’t want to be here? My thoughts were interrupted when Pip walked into the room.
“Hey Gee…why so glum?” she said sitting across from me.
“My girlfriend broke up with me,” I mumbled.
Normally I would have lied to save myself the pain but I couldn’t lie to Pip…there was just something about her that made me always speak the truth.
“Lily?? Wow…she seemed like she was in love with you,” Pip said shocked.
“Well she didn’t,” I said feeling the pain in my chest again.
“Ok…do you want a coffee?” Pip asked changing the subject.
“No,”
She gasped and I looked over at her weirdly.
“You always have coffee when you’re upset!” she exclaimed
“I know…I just don’t feel like it,” I sighed
“What do you feel like then?”
“Vodka,” I said softly
She stared at me.
“I’m not giving you alcohol,” she said before leaving the room.

I felt a prodding in my side, when I didn’t react the prodding continued. I slapped the thing that was prodding me which caused Mikey to squeal in pain. I opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep on the kitchen table.
“Wake up sleeping beauty, we got to go home,” Mikey said forcing a smile
“If you call me sleeping beauty one more time I will rip you to shreds,”
“Wow…what’s with Mr Crankypants?”
I glared at him and got up. I started the walk home with Mikey trailing behind me.

I walked into my room and locked the door. I don’t want Mikey to come and annoy me…I just want to be alone. The darkness of the room consumed me and I collapsed on the floor.

Mikey’s POV

We were late…and Gerard was not unlocking his door. He wasn’t even answering to me calling his name. I couldn’t be terribly late again or I was going to be in heaps of trouble…I’m going to kill Gee for this. I stormed out of the house and started the long trek to school.

Gerard’s POV

I was uncomfortable…but I couldn’t be stuffed moving. My head heart so it was impossible for me to sit up or even open my eyes. Everything was silent and drowsiness took over me.

I heard banging on the door and shouts, but they were muffled and I couldn’t make them out. I didn’t want to get up but the pressure in my bladder was too much…I really needed to pee! I raced up the stairs, unlocking the door, knocking Mikey over as I ran into the toilet. I reckon I did pretty well for being asleep on the floor all night and day! I walked out of the bathroom to see a confused and angry Mikey staring back at me. I ignored him and went back into my room.

This morning…I think it was Tuesday…Mikey was able to get me up. I really don’t understand why I have to go to school, it’s not like I’m going to get really far in life…or be alive for very long. I don’t know why, but I was unusually tired…I think I might go to sleep on my desk…

Lily’s POV

I looked over at the ‘emo’ table…I wished I was sitting over there instead of with all these…PLASTICS! I noticed that Gerard was asleep and everyone else was looking at him worriedly.
“WAKE UP!!” Mikey yelled
Everyone in the whole cafeteria watched as Gerard woke up, threw something hard at Mikey then went back to sleep. I had noticed that he had become more zombie like than normal and that he didn’t look well…he looked ill. It hurt me to look at him or even think about him, I couldn’t bare the guilt that bubbled in the bottom of my stomach. What had I done? Why was this so hard? Why do my parents hate him? Why is he so depressed? Why can’t I stop thinking about him? And most of all…why can’t I stop loving him?

Charlie glanced over at me and when she met my gaze she glared. Mikey looked at me with hurtful eyes. Ray and Meg ignored me. Meghan cracked her knuckles in my direction. Maddy showed no expression on her face but she raised her hand and flipped me off. Frank mouthed with words ‘F*** YOU’ and other rude things. Kaylah gave me a semi-knowing look...she was once a cheerleader, so she can’t have anything against me. Bob looked at me disgusted. And Gerard…stayed asleep.

Hannah would not stop bitching about how Gerard rejected her…it went on and on and on and on. I was so close to punching her in the face, but I had to keep my cool. At home things weren’t any better. Lexi would talk non-stop about Gerard…she had a crush on him… Dad would say I’m better off without him, Kevin would pay out Gerard and the group every chance he got and Mum wouldn’t talk to me…I don’t know why though. All this talk about Gerard didn’t help my guilt one bit, it was painful to hear and say his name now. If I’m going through this, I can’t imagine what he’s going through.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet again I'm sorry for all the POVs D=
And..wow, 93 comments! Thanks everyone...hopefully number 100 will be soon!

Comments = Updates
Thanks to:
XxVengeancexX
imaxmusic.artxbaby
secrets-that-die
EMchemromance
trappedxinxreality
RenaDawn