Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Mikey’s POV:

The weeks flew by and before I knew it, it was Christmas Eve. Gerard hadn’t come out of his room in weeks; he didn’t even come to Frank’s house with us anymore. I hadn’t gone into his room because sometimes I hear loud roars of rage coming from his room…and I would prefer to stay alive. He wasn’t going to be alright by the New Year…but perhaps 3 more months is all he needs. I watched Christmas cartoons as Meghan tried to figure out what I was getting her.
“Is it a…shoe?”
“No,”
“A…hat?”
“No,”
“A necklace?”
“No,”
“Umm…let me think for a second,” she said putting on a thinking face.
She was thinking for 5 minutes and then she burst out in giggles.
“What?” I said looking at her
“Is it…A JACK SKELLINGTON PILLOW AND SOCKS?” she exclaimed grinning like a maniac.
I looked at her…how in the world did she know? She smiled even bigger when she saw the look on my face.
“HELL YEH! WHO’S THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD? MIKEY!!!” she yelled running around the room then jumping on me.
She stayed there for a while before she kissed me and got off.
“I’d better go, I don’t want to leave Maddy alone with Hannah for to long…for Hannah’s sake, Maddy’s been real moody the past couple of days…see you tomorrow!” she said, kissing me again and leaving.
It was true; Maddy had been moody ever since Frank got a new girlfriend, Sienna. Everyone hates Sienna, she’s a total bitch…she doesn’t hang out with us anymore since Meghan attacked her and called her some really rude names. What mad us hate her more was that she was preppy and the fact that Frank got a new girlfriend so soon after breaking up with Maddy. No-one’s really happy with him at the moment.

This was by far the worst Christmas I’ve had ever. I spent the whole morning sitting by myself. My presents were awesome, but it’s just not the same without Gerard. He didn’t even come out of his room…my parents were so used to this that they basically acted like Gerard wasn’t even…alive. After the first month of Gerard’s hermit like behaviour they gave up…they gave up on him over all. When all my grandparents, aunties, uncles and others came I decided to go down into Gerard’s room to escape all the chatter about nonsense. To my surprise his door wasn’t locked and I made my way down into the dark room. He was sitting at his desk drawing or something.
“Gee?” I called and he looked at me.
“Hey Mikes…” he replied
“What’re you drawing?”
He held up the piece of paper. It had a woman and a man looking at each other splattered in blood. Gerard’s skill in his drawings still amazed me…I wish I had talent like that.
“That’s awesome Gee!”
“Yeh…” he said starting a new drawing.
“Do you know what today is?” I asked him
“Umm…should I?”
“It’s Christmas,”
“Really…wow,”
“Umm…Merry Christmas,” I said handing him a present.
“Thanks Mikes…if I’d have known it was Christmas I would’ve gotten you a present…do you want a drawing instead?”
I nodded; Gerard didn’t often draw for people…so I guess he’s in one of his ‘good’ moods. I sat down on his bed while he drew. I couldn’t wait to see what he drew!

“Finished!” Gerard exclaimed after about an hour of intense drawing.
He walked over to me and handed the drawing. I looked at the drawing and gasped…it was wonderful. It was a drawing of Meghan and I, the colours he used made the picture seem realistic. I was amazed by the awesomeness of the drawing.
“You don’t like it?” Gerard asked
“No…I LOVE IT!” I exclaimed giving him a hug.
After pulling out of the hug we sat in silence.
“So…umm…are you going to come up and say ‘hi’ to people?” I asked him
“Nah…” he said lying down yawning, “I think I’m going to sleep,”
I nodded and left the room. When I closed the door behind me mum was immediately obsessing about where I’d been and other stuff. I quickly put Gerard’s picture somewhere safe in my room before mum called me down for the Christmas lunch.

Frank, Sienna, Meghan, Maddy, Charlie, Ray, Bob, Meg and I all sat in Frank’s basement giving each other Christmas presents. Maddy sat in between Meghan and me…as far away from Frank and Sienna as possible. Pip came down and hanged with us for a couple of minutes… I was happy to see that she gave Sienna a disapproving and disgusted look.
“So…how’s Gerard?” she asked me
Everyone turned there eyes to me.
“He forgot that it was Christmas…but he was in one of his happy moods today,” I said forcing a smile.
“Oh,” Pip said sadly.
Pip looked over to where Frank and Sienna were deep in a make-out session.
“Maddy, do you want to come upstairs with me?” she asked
“Yeh…” Maddy said quietly and rushed out of the room
I looked over at Meghan to see her grinning like a maniac as she put her Jack Skellington socks on. She looked at me, her grin widened as she jumped on me with a hug.
“THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!” she said kissing all over my face.
I smiled…Meghan always make my day better. I wish someone could make Gerard’s day better…or life.
♠ ♠ ♠
D=...hope you like how I changed the layout....I got bored XD

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
CullenLover626
Emo_Drama_Dork
XxVengeancexX
secrets-that-die
EMchemromance
inluvwithmcr_gee
RenaDawn
imaxmusic.artxbaby