Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Forty-One

Mikey’s POV

I walked into the house; the door was unlocked so Gerard must be home. I called out his name, but there was no reply, I checked his room, but he wasn’t there. I noticed that the bathroom door was closed, but there was no sound coming from behind it. I knew that he would kill me if I walked in on him on the toilet, but its better knowing that he was ok. I slowly opened the bathroom door and gasped. It was terrible. Gerard was lying on the floor, eyes half closed and blood pouring out off his arm creating a pool on the white tiles. He looked at me and whispered ‘What’s life like bleeding on the floor?’ so quietly that I almost didn’t hear it, and then his eyes shut. My heart broke inside; he’d broken his promise…why would he do that? Tears poured down my face as I looked at the bloody razor that he held in his hand. I pried it out of his limp fingers and held it against my wrist, I was about to put pressure on it when my brain finally kicked in and I realized that it was terrible idea. I quickly pulled out my phone and called an ambulance and then Mum. Gerard was put in the Ambulance and I was allowed to go and ride with him. Before I got in, I glanced at the razor, chucked it in the bin and hopped in the ambulance. All the way to the hospital I hoped that he would make it, tears were still pouring down my cheeks.

Gerard’s POV

I heard beeping and dripping. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids were too heavy to lift. I tried to say something.
“Mikey,” croaked a voice I didn’t recognize…wait a second that’s my voice.
I heard someone move and the beeping and dripping continued.
“Gerard?” said a voice that I noticed as my Mums
I tried to say something but my mouth wouldn’t open and I fell back into darkness.

I heard the beeping and the dripping again, but there was also the faint murmur of people talking; I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I groaned as I gathered enough strength to open my eyes. As soon as they opened I got blinded by lights and white walls.
“Gerard?” mum’s voice came from beside me.
I tried to say something but all that came out was a mumble. I opened my eyes again and realized that I was in a hospital room and my mum was sitting next to me. I went to look at her but my eyes first looked down to a pain in my arms. My eyes bulged as I looked at the needles sticking out of my arms. I started having a panic attack, while mum tried to calm me down, I heard the beeping fasten and doctors raced into the room. One was carrying a needle, the beeping went even faster, I tried ripping the needles out of my arms but the doctor caught my arm and jabbed the needle into it. I felt myself relax and slowly fall into darkness again.

I opened my eyes slowly making sure that the brightness of the room didn’t blind me. As soon as I opened them fully my mum was kissing me all over.
“We were so worried! Never do that again!” Mum told me off
Perfect…I hadn’t died…now it’s going to be as hard as ever to do so.
“What were you thinking?” she yelled.
“Leave me alone” I snapped.
“No, you just tried to kill yourself…I will not leave you alone!” she replied her tone getting angry.
“Leave…NOW!” I yelled at her hoping that she got the point.
Mum walked out of the room while I closed my heavy eyelids. This wasn’t supposed to happen; I wasn’t supposed to be alive. I glanced down at the needles sticking out of my wrists, I didn’t have a panic attack this time but I wanted them out of my body. I wanted to rip the needles out but my arms felt heavy and wouldn’t move. I heard the door open, but I kept all my concentration on moving my arms.
“Don’t even think about it,” Mikey told me off.
“What?” I asked acting innocent.
“Pulling them out…” he said…his voice surprisingly full of rage.
“Wasn’t going to,” I lied.
“LIES!” Mikey yelled
“I can’t move my arms anyway,” I mumbled
There was a heavy silence in the room, I could feel the rage coming off Mikey and I didn’t want to say anything that could make it come out. Mikey is a person that rarely got angry, but when he does get angry you better hide.
“Why’d you do it Gerard?” his voice full of pain
There was more silence…what could I say? That I just gave up or that there’s nothing left for me in this world? No…so I just kept my mouth shut and tried to somehow get the needles out of my arms using mind powers.
“Why did you break your promise?” Mikey asked, tears falling down his face.
I stayed silent…I couldn’t even work up the courage to look in his eyes. I had broken my promise and it was one of the worst feelings in the world.
“Fine!” Mikey yelled before storming out of the room.
Great, I’d made Mikey upset…I never wanted to hurt him, I just needed to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's ALIVE!!!!

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
xo_fallen_rose_xo
Emo_Drama_Dork
RenaDawn
XxVengeancexX
EMchemromance
secrets-that-die
imaxmusic.artxbaby