Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Forty-Four

Hannah’s POV

I’d noticed over that last couple of months that Gerard hasn’t been at school. Lily says she doesn’t know anything about it…but I think she’s lying, I don’t trust her that much anymore. The mystery about his absence made me NEED to know where he was. I was going to find out and what better person to ask than Mikey Way, Gerard’s brother…but then he might be hard to get to. I need a plan to somehow get Mikey away from Meghan…something involving Coffee and Red Bull. I thought I would ask Lily about it again, before I went to the extremes of thinking of a plan.
“Hey Lils?” I asked her in my fake sweet voice…I do what I have to do.
“Mmm…” Lily answered; I could tell she was only half listening.
I decided to cut it short. “Where’s Gerard?”
That got her whole attention. I swear I saw pain flash through her eyes…she’s hiding something.
“I don’t know…” she told me.
I knew she was lying, but I would wait till later to interrogate her. I gave her a questioning look though.
“We broke up…remember?” she muttered before going back to her daydreaming.

I decided to put my newly formed plan into action after school when Meghan brought Mikey over to our house…everything was going perfectly. It may have cost me money, but soon it will be worth it…I will find out exactly where Gerard is. Mikey and Meghan were sitting in the lounge room watching SpongeBob when I entered.
“Meghan, there’s 4 cans of Red Bull in the fridge with your name on it…I won’t tell mum,” I said, using my sweet voice again.
Meghan looked at me suspiciously for a few moments before running into the kitchen. I slowly walked and sat next to Mikey…I noticed that he shifted uncomfortably. I better hurry up because Meghan will be back soon.
“So Mikey…where’s Gerard?” I asked casually, using my sweet voice to the limit.
He looked up startled…then he started crying. Meghan then came into the room…SHIT! Meghan walked into the room normally but when she saw Mikey in tears, she completely changed. Her face went red and I swear I saw the anger flicker in her eyes.
“WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU ****ING BITCH?!?!” she yelled
“N-n-nothing,” I stuttered backing away from her.
"YOU BETTER BACK UP BITCH CAUSE WHEN IM THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WONT EVEN BE WALKING!" She screamed louder.
This is the right time to run. I started to run but Meghan tackled me and started pulling my hair.

After about 10 minutes Meghan let me go. I went straight to the bathroom to clean myself up. Blood was dripping down from my arm where she’d scratched me and I had bruises. Meghan knew not to punch me near the face…because then it would be visible to people. As I was cleaning myself up I thought about what I’d learnt. As soon as I asked about Gerard’s absence Mikey started crying. Then when Meghan saw Mikey crying she went even more ballistic that normal…that must mean that….Gerard’s dead!

The first person I told was Lily. I wanted to see the pain on her face…yes, I am a bitch, thank you very much. When I told Lily the pain was so clear on her face. I smiled inwardly…I don’t know why, but seeing her in pain made me happy. Next was to tell a girl called Jackie…the biggest gossip in the whole school. Soon everyone will know about Gerard’s death.

Mikey’s POV

Gerard refused to come home last night…I couldn’t really blame him. Mum was worse than ever because of his running away. He was being weird…I now know that he no longer is sane. Hannah asking about him last night was the final straw…I just let the tears flow. Meghan went psycho…which was kind hilarious…and scary. Today everyone was looking at me with sympathy and a few people had come up saying sorry for my loss…WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT? It was only at lunch when I figured it out.
“Gerard was such a good person…such a shame that he passed away so young,” some random said to me.
“WHAT?!?!” Meghan screeched.
Meghan then turned to Hannah…knowing immediately who the person that spread the rumour was. Meghan got an evil grin on her face then stood up on the table.
“ATTENTION EVERYONE!” Meghan yelled and everyone looked at her.
“GERARD WAY IS NOT DEAD!!!” she told everyone
“But I will tell you something funny…HANNAH HAS A NOSE JOB…AND SHE GOT HER STOMACH STAPLED TOO!!!!” Meghan smirked, an evil giggle escaping her lips.
The cafeteria went wild…Hannah stormed out and went to sulk in the bathrooms. Meghan came down from the table and I engulfed her in a hug.
“You’re the best girlfriend ever,” I whispered in her ear.
“Yeh, I know,” she said grinning big.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp* first one of Hannah's point of view!!!
...and guess what...THIS CHAPTER ISN'T AS DEPRESSING AS NORMAL!! WOOP!!! DX

Comments = updates (the end is nigh!)

Thanks to:
imaxmusic.artxbaby
XxVilleValoxX
secrets-that-die
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
Emo_Drama_Dork
RenaDawn