Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Forty-Seven

Gerard’s POV

Was I dead? Please be dead. Please be dead. Please be dead. My head hurt…I can’t possibly be dead…DAMN! A faint beeping became louder. Each time it beeped pain would course through my skull. I knew that beep from somewhere, I’d heard it before, but I just couldn’t think of when. The beeping got really loud, I groaned…the pain was excruciating. Couldn’t I just die and leave all this pain behind? I heard murmurs…the murmurs didn’t help my throbbing head. I wanted to scream…I wanted to die. I knew that if I opened my eyes that I would be alive…I didn’t want that; I wanted to be 6 feet under pushing up frickn’ daises. I tried with all my might to slip back into blackness, but everything was getting lighter. I’m going to kill those doctors; can’t they see I don’t want to be saved? I groaned as the pain throughout my whole body got worse. As soon as I groaned I immediately regretted it, because I heard people then talking. The talking hurt my head even more. I flittered open my eyes…I swear I saw Lily standing in front of me, but I blinked and she was gone. As soon as my eyes were fully open I realized that my mum was standing in the corner of the room…she didn’t look happy. My whole body hurt…really hurt. I looked down to yet again see the needles protruding out of my arms.

A doctor came over to me.
“Are you awake?” he asked.
“Nope,” I said smirking.
“GERARD!” my mum warned.
“Fine! Yes, I am awake,”
“Good, a few more days and you wouldn’t have woken up,”
Damn…I was only a couple of days off.
“How long have I been out?” I asked curiously
“About a week,” he replied
I just stared at him…I’d been unconscious for about a week? What does that make the date then? Wait…what month are we even in?
“Well Gerard, I’ll check on you later,” the doctor said before leaving the room.
Damn doctor, he should’ve stayed; then he could have protected me from my mum’s ferocious wrath. Mum turned to me, I gulped. She looked like she was about to start some ferocious lecture but something came stumbling in the room. Mikey steadied himself before looking at me. He stood with his mouth open for a while before he dropped the cup in his hand, which I presume was coffee, and ran over to me. He threw his arms around me.
“YOU’RE ALIVE!!!” he sobbed.
I hugged him back, tears pouring down my face…Mikey was my weak spot, I see him cry, I cry like a little girl. We hugged for 10 minutes before he pulled away wiping his eyes. I sniffled and tried to hide the fact that I’d been crying. Mum asked for Mikey to leave the room, he refused, so mum started her lecture.

I feel so…rebellious? I fell asleep halfway through her lecture. What I heard of the lecture was pretty much: BLAH BLAH BLAH STUPID BLAH BLAH HOW COULD YOU BLAH BLAH. So it wasn’t really important that I heard the whole thing, I got the gist with only listening to 3 words. Mum wasn’t too happy about it, but Mikey found it absolutely hilarious. Mum had stormed out of the room on many occasions, making me smirk, I loved annoying mum. The only problem was that she told me she had changed my room at home…that got me worried. I was too busy thinking of my beloved room to notice that the room was full of friends…that was until Meghan came in. She basically flew onto my bed.
“HE’S ALIVE!!!” she yelled.
I gave Mikey a pained look; I didn’t have the strength to get her off my bed by myself. He nodded and pulled Meghan off, my legs felt relived. I’m not calling Meghan fat, she’s far from it, but my whole body hurts. Everyone was talking loudly, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Soon I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Meghan’s POV:

Mikey and I were talking about the importance of pie in today’s society when I looked over at Gerard. He was asleep, I gaped at him. This would be the first time I’ve ever seen him so…peaceful and…cute? His black hair had fallen across his innocent looking face. There is nothing that I want more than to kill Lily right now…how could she hurt such an innocent peaceful person? Mikey did explain to us why she did it, but I don’t believe her…I don’t trust someone that made Gerard like this. Mrs. Way walked in the room, she had an angry look on her face, but as soon as she saw Gerard’s sleeping form, her expression softened.
“Sorry guys, but it’s getting quite late, I think you should start heading home…even you Mikey,” she told us.
Everyone nodded and walked out of the room. Mikey tried to put up a fight but I dragged him out of the room.

Gerard’s POV

The doctor checked up on me the next day. Mikey sat beside me reading a comic book. The doctor was saying something about needing a blood test, but I wasn’t really listening. It was only when he walked over to my bed with a needle that I realized.
“GET THAT NEEDLE AWAY FROM ME!!!” I yelled
“But we need a blood test Gerard,”
“I’ll kill you if you bring that needle any closer,” I threatened
The doctor gave me a look that said he doubted it.
“I wouldn’t doubt it,” Mikey said, “he once punched a dentist,”
The doctor looked at my mum asking if it was true, she nodded and he gulped.
“Gerard, we really need a sample of your blood,”
“Not going to happen, Doc,”
The doctor took one step closer to me, I glared at him. It must’ve been a pretty dark, evil looking glare because he backed off and walked out of the room. I smirked, mum looked at me disapprovingly and Mikey looked at me like I had two heads.
“How did you do that?” he asked amazed
“He had a needle,” I mumbled.

The doctor came back later, he told me that I was able to leave the hospital, but I was to take it easy and not do anything stressful…also I wasn’t allowed near sharp objects.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, finally a view into the wonderful Meghan's mind (I dunno if I've done in her POV previously XD)
Umm...the end in nigh! D=
KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING PEOPLES!!!

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
Emo_Drama_Dork
JadedMemories
RenaDawn
secrets-that-die
X.EndlessAddiction.X
EscapeMyUsedRomance
Misguided.Ghosts
XxSweetVengeancexX
imaxmusic.artxbaby