Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Five

Gerard’s POV

I didn’t like school on Monday; whenever Lily tried talking to me, Olivia would interrupt. I don’t know why, but every time that Lily tried to speak to me, I would start getting nervous and started stuttering and mumbling my words. What was happening to me? As soon as school ended, I dropped everyone off, picked up Oogie and went to the park. I loved going to this park, especially the tree, it always had this effect on me, it made me feel happy and it inspired me to draw. Not that I can actually draw. When it started getting dark I went home. The gang was around; we just sat and talked for ages. Then we started talking about creating a band. They had everything they needed, except for a lead singer and the girls really didn’t want to be part of it.
“GERARD!!!” Mikey randomly jumped up and said.
“What?”
“You could be the lead singer!!!”
“Nope, I can’t sing,”
“YOU CAN!! You sing in the shower all the time!”
I turned and glared at him; he went white and bolted out of the room.
“All of you forget that you heard that,”
“Gee, why can’t you just admit that you can sing?” Frank whined.
“Because I can’t!”
“At least go get Mikey, he’s probably shat himself,” Meghan said.
“Hope he has, that little shit, telling my secrets,” I mumbled under my breath.
I went pulled Mikey back into the lounge room and whispered in his ear.
“Your dead, I wouldn’t sleep if I was you,”
He gulped and went even paler. I smirked; this was going to be a lot of fun. Everyone talked for a while and we ate pizza. I then decided to tell everyone what Hannah and her posse said to me. Meghan was furious.
“THAT BITCH!! I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!!” Meghan yelled.
“We need to get payback!” Maddy muttered.
“But how?” Mikey said, lost in thoughts.
“We could throw food at her!” Bob exclaimed.
“Nope, not bad enough, we need something that people will remember and it has to be REALLY evil.” Frank said, jumping off the couch.
We sat around thinking for ages. That’s when a perfect idea hit me.
“Mikey, do we have food colouring and corn syrup?”
“Umm…I think we do, why?”
“I have the most perfect prank,”

Art was the lesson before lunch. I couldn’t concentrate; I was too exited about what were going to do at lunch. When the bell went I raced to my locker, got all the stuff and ran to our table. Meghan, Maddy and Frank filled the bucket full of green goo, tied a rope to the bucket then put it on the top of the door. Meghan stood at the door holding the rope. About 5 minutes later Hannah came walking through the door and Meghan let go of the string. The green goo covered Hannah and sprayed Olivia, Jessica, Kaylah and Lily. Everyone in the cafeteria burst out laughing. Hannah went crazy and started attacking Meghan. The rest of us quickly went to help Meghan. Then all the jocks came up to us. We looked at each other, and then the fighting started. Food was flying everywhere and everything was getting hectic. I threw a few punches. I noticed that Meghan and Maddy both launched themselves at Hannah, Meghan was going psycho! While I was watching them I lost concentration and someone punched my nose so it started to bleed. The fight raged on for another 10 minutes. Then a loud voice stopped everything.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!” I turned to see Principal Baker.
“ALL OF YOU TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!!”
All of those that were involved in the fighting slowly walked to his office. As I left the cafeteria I could here the principal talking to Hannah.
“You too, Ms. Haid,”
“But sir, they where the ones that started it,”
“I will hear no more excuses, you and your 4 friends will go to my office IMMEDIATELY!”
I smirked as I heard this, I didn’t care about getting in trouble, but Hannah did. But wait, my smirk faltered, her 4 friends, oh no…We’d got Lily in trouble as well! I feel bad, really bad about this, she’s been at this school for a week and she’s in trouble.

I had to wait ages until it was my turn to go into the principal’s office, Bob, Ray, Charlie, Mikey, Meg and Maddy had gone in before me and Meghan and Frank where going in after me. Principal Baker had wanted to see me privately. I sat down opposite Principal Baker.
“Gerard, you used to be such a good kid, straight A’s, no detentions, now you are failing everything and your creating havoc in my school, what happened?”
“I just stopped caring,”
“Why is that?”
“I realised that life was pointless,”
“Well, I have organised for you to visit the school counsellor twice a week. Also since you where one of the ringleaders of today’s events, you will have a weeks worth of detentions, since we don’t want there to be havoc in the detention classrooms, you will be having your detentions with your brother, Maddy Haid, James Scott and Lily Harris.”
“Do I seriously need counselling?”
“We think it’s for the best and your parents agree,”
I just stared at the floor, COUNSELLING? Seriously, do they think I have problems?
“You don’t know a thing about my sins,” I mumbled under my breath.
“What was that?”
“Nothing, sir,”
“Fine, you may leave now,”
I walked out of the office, it was almost home time, might as well just bludge the rest of the lesson, not like I would do that much in German (yes, I learn German!). That’s when it dawned on me, I had a weeks worth of detentions with my annoying brother, the silent Maddy, a stupid jock and worst of all…Lily.

I have nothing against detentions, people might think that I’m weird because of this, but it just gives me extra time to draw and extra time away from Mikey. Sadly, he had to be in the same detention group as me. He kept on annoying me, it got so bad that I turned around and hit him around the head.
“Mr. Way!”
“What?” Mikey and I chorused at the same time.
“I mean, Gerard, violence is not the answer, if I see you using violence again, you will get a more serious punishment, am I clear?”
“Crystal!” I mumbled.
Luckily Mikey left me alone….for 5 minutes.
“Gerard,” he said in a whiny voice.
“What now?”
“PLEASE!”
“Please what?”
“SING!!”
I glared at him. I am so going to bash him up when I get home. He gulped, he knew what was coming.

Later that night I was having a shower. When I got out of the shower I noticed that there were giggles coming from the other side of the door. I got dressed and opened to door to see everyone there.
“What are you guys doing here?”
“GEE YOU CAN SING!!!” everyone exclaimed
“YOU WHERE LISTENING TO ME?!?!”
“Yep, awesome singing, like your choice in songs as well!” Frank nodded.
“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU MIKEY!!!”
“He’s hiding behind your mum downstairs,” Bob said Matter-o-factly
“Why won’t you just sing for the band?” Ray questioned.
“I can’t sing,” I said through clenched teeth.
“You are TOO modest, we ALL heard you sing, and you are AWESOME!” Meghan exclaimed.
“How many red bulls have you had?”
“Umm...2...wait…no…4,”
“Back to the point Ge-tard, Mikey yelled from downstairs
“Fine, I’ll sing, it’s not like we’re going to get far, oh, and I’m still going to kill you!”
“Meh…we have a lead singer, now all we need is songs,”
I groaned, this was going to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeh, sorry for not updating.... I'll update more if I get comments =)
I'm also thinking of putting a Frerard up, if you want me too, then comment on my profile page
Thankies xxx