Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Fifty - The End

Lily’s POV

He stood there looking at me with no expression on his face. I blushed when I noticed that he didn’t have a top on. His face was blank, but I noticed that his eyes were filled with pain and hatred. I felt like meaningless dirt in his gaze. Mikey was true when he said that Gerard was going to be harder for Gerard to forgive me…but then I don’t really blame Gerard at all if he doesn’t forgive me. I deserve to die in a hole. We stood there looking at each other in an awkward silence for several minutes before I worked up the courage to speak.

“Gerard, I’m sorry for what I did,”
Sorry didn’t even start to explain what I felt about what I did.
He didn’t say anything; I didn’t really expect him too. He was still staring at me with the same blank expression on his face.
“It was painful for me to do and I knew that it was more painful for you, but I didn’t know that you were in an extreme amount of pain,”
There was more silence. A heavy uncomfortable silence.
“The reason I broke up with you was because my parents were threatening to send me to boarding school in Australia…I didn’t want to be that far from you so I had to break up with you…”
He was still silent, the same expression still on his face.
“I love you” I told him.
The silence was too much to bear.
“Say something! Anything! I don’t care if you don’t forgive me, just say something!” I said, raising my voice.
Gerard murmured something that I didn’t hear.
“What?” I asked, surprised that he had spoken at all.
Gerard looked at me “I love you”
I smiled.
Gerard walked over to me and kissed me. This kiss was full of longing. Oh, how I missed the feel of his lips on mine. He pulled away from the kiss. Still holding me close he said “A kiss and I will surrender”.
“Surrender what?” I asked confused
Gerard looked into my eyes. His hazel eyes were no longer filled with pain and hatred, but with love and happiness. As I stared into his eyes, I couldn’t believe that I’d hurt him so much. I couldn’t believe that he was so close to not existing…twice, all because of me.
“Everything, my heart, my life, my soul” he said, his words were filled with love and passion.
Our lips met again.
“Promise me one thing” Gerard whispered in my ear.
He looked into my eyes, making me weak at the knees.
“Never leave me”
“I promise” I said, my words full of the truth; how could I leave my love?
We both smiled as our lips connected in a passionate kiss. We were going to be together forever…or die trying.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
well....that's the end, sorry this last chapter was so short!!!!
After all those death threats, they are FINALLY back together XD

Comment, telling me what you think and IF you want a sequel.
If you do want a sequel, tell me some suggestions you might have, I have a basic outline of what will happen.

Thanks to:
XxSweetVengeancexX
najellywelly1
secrets-that-die
imaxmusic.artxbaby
maryjxx
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
RenaDawn