Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Eight

Lily’s POV

There was an awkward silence, he was looking at me like I was crazy, and I just had to break the silence.
“So, are your parents angry about getting suspended?”
“Totally, I’m grounded!”
“Do they know you’re at the park?”
“SHIT!! I better go home!” he jumped up and started to run.
“BYE!” I yelled after him.
I slowly walked home, my sister seemed to be annoying me more lately; she knew that mum was angry with me, so she used it to her power…she is such a rotten BRAT! As soon as I walked in the door Lexi came up to me.
“What do you want?” I growled at her.
“Well…I was wondering…do you want to play…Trouble?”
“Seriously, you just want to play a game, a game that has nothing to do with the Jonas Brothers?”
“Yeh, I want to play something with you, I LOVE YOU!” she said in a babyish voice.
“I love you too, I’ll play, only ‘cause, I’LL WIN!”
“NEVER!”
We played for ages, I tried my hardest, but when I saw how hard she was trying I sort of let her win, I mean…she’s only 9! When she did win, she didn’t realise for a few seconds and then her face lit up.
“I WIN!!!” she jumped up and starting dancing.
The whole night she wouldn’t stop going on about it. At least she wasn’t watching High School Musical!

I was really bored, I was supposed to be at Hannah’s weekly sleepover but since her nose is broken, she doesn’t want anyone to see her and she hasn’t been happy with me lately. I haven’t done anything wrong; she just looks at me like I was the one that broke her nose. I just sat at home while my sister danced around. It was October so Halloween was soon, I might as well start figuring out what I might wear, trick or treating. I knew that my sister was going to dress up as a witch, and that my brother would dress up as the grim reaper, I just needed to think of something. What do I want to go as? A pumpkin…hell no…the devil…to cheesy…a vampire….nah…a corpse bride…PERFECT! I spent the rest of the night planning it. Then I spent the weekend making sure that I had all the stuff, and if I didn’t I went out and bought it.

Gerard’s POV

When I got home after the park my mum was furious. Not only had I left the house, I also had skipped my counselling session. Mum reckons that the only way that I well get better is if I get help. I started yelling at her, why does everyone think I need help? What IS wrong with me? They keep saying things like, ‘getting help will cure it’; what the hell do I need to get cured? Also the band isn’t going to well; everyone’s doing their own thing so it’s just a bunch of noise. The weekend slowly passed for me, I was stuck in my room, only allowed out for meals, toilet breaks and band practise. I had starting writing songs, nothing good though, just random lines here and there. Meghan still classified me as a god, HER god. Frank had come into my room and messed everything up. When I find out who ever first introduced him to coffee, I will beat them up. Monday slowly came; mum had to go to work so I was home alone. I was supposed to go to my counselling session but I decided I would skip that and go to starbucks.

I stayed at starbucks for half an hour, then headed home, mum would probably make sure that I was back in the house. I walked through the front door to almost collide with mum.
“How was counselling, sweetie?”
“Craptastic!....and don’t call me sweetie!”
“Gerard, counselling will help you!”
I smirked as I walked into my room, counselling couldn’t help me if I didn’t go. I heard the front door shut and the lock click. I sighed, when she came home from work, she’ll be pissed off at me. The school will call, telling her about me skipping counselling. Seriously….there’s nothing wrong with me!

Sure enough mum came home furious.
“GERARD ARTHUR WAY GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE THIS SECOND!”
I slowly trudged up the stairs and walked into the lounge room.
“WHY DIDN’T YOU GO TO YOUR COUNSELLING SESSION TODAY?”
“Because, I don’t need counselling; its just bullshit!”
“You need counselling because it with help you!”
“Help me with what? Seriously I have no idea what’s wrong with me!”
“You’re…um…depressed,” she said quietly.
“Depressed?” I basically whispered
“Yes, being miserable all the time is not normal Gerard,”
“I’m still not going to stupid counselling”
“Yes you will, you need help!”
“I DON’T NEED FRICKIN HELP! I’M FINE AS I AM!”
“Fine, choose between the school counsellor and a psychiatrist,”
“Counselling will be just fine,” I mumbled.
“And you better go, or severe consequences will arise,”
“Fine,” I mumbled as I walked down into my room.
Depression, they have got to be joking. I’m not sad, well…not more than an average teenager. They think I need help, they need help even more.

It’s Tuesday and I’m sitting in my mum’s car as she drives me to school. Mum was now going to drop me off and pick me up. She thought her plan was whole proof; I smirked at how wrong she was. The car pulled up in front of the school.
“I’ll pick you up after, have fun sweetie,”
“What did I say about calling me sweetie?”
“Just go,”
I walked through the front doors. It would’ve been 4th period so everyone was in class. I waited until my mum’s car drove off, my plan was to go somewhere and comeback just before mum picked me up. I was about to open the door to go back outside but someone had spotted me.
“Gerard, the counsellor is ready to see you now,”
I turned around to face the receptionist. DAMN! I walked slowly into the counsellor’s office.
“Ah, hello Gerard,” she spoke quietly
I mumbled a hello, I doubt she heard it.
“I think today we will do our session outside,”
“Why?”
“I don’t want a repeat of last times events,”
“Meh...”
So my session was outside. It consisted of, her asking questions and me ignoring them. I didn’t utter a word, and I could tell that this really annoyed her. I was playing with the grass, thinking, what could I do? I need something, something evil.
“Now Gerard, I am going to give you a stress ball, to help relieve any stress that you may have.”
She handed me a stress ball, it was more like a tennis ball, and I would have to be seriously stressed to even be able to make it smaller. That’s when a good plan hit me. I smirked, this was going to be funny, and I just need to get my aiming perfectly. I got threw the stress/tennis ball at the tree next to me, it bounced off the tree and it hit the counsellor pretty hard in the head. I started laughing, I couldn’t stop; I fell of the bench because I was laughing so hard. I am such a genius!
“GERARD!!!” She yelled; I couldn’t hide the smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter =)
Comments welcome