Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Nine

Lily’s POV:

I was waiting for Monday, hoping to talk to Gerard, but when I reached school and didn’t see him among his friends, I remembered. He wasn’t going to be at school for the next to weeks and he probably won’t be at the park either. Hannah had stopped talking to me, so did everyone else, except Olivia, she passed notes when Hannah wasn’t looking. I still had detentions, with Mikey and Maddy. I had become closer friends with both of them; well, really Mikey, Maddy never talked. My Halloween costume was making good process and it was going to be awesome. I had to make dinner, and of course little sweet angelic Alexa didn’t like it. She was more like an annoying devil brat, she was so picky. ‘NO I DON’T LIKE TOMATOES!’ ‘This cheese tastes funny’ ‘FISH ARE ANIMALS TOO!!’. She was the most annoying thing on the planet. My brother on the other hand would eat anything put in front of him, food was food, and he just ate it.

I watched the clock, tick tick tick. It was the lesson before lunch and my stomach was rumbling. Finally the bell went; I immediately jumped up and got out of the classroom. I put my books in my locker and started to walk towards the cafeteria. I was walking past the principals office when I bumped into someone.
“Sorry!” I squeaked.
“I should’ve been looking where I was going,” he said
I looked up and smiled. It was Gerard.
“Umm….aren’t you suspended?”
“Yeh, but I still have to go to counselling,”
“That sucks,”
“Yeh, looking forward to your last detention?”
“Yep, can’t wait to talk to Mikey, he says the bands going well, that’s good news,”
Gerard started chuckling and shaking his head.
“What?” I queried.
“Mikey was lying, the band is terrible, Frank keeps on doing solo’s, and…lets just leave it as…we’re terrible.”
“Oh…,”
“Anyway, got to go, I have another week added to my suspension and I know have to see a personal Psychiatrist…school counsellor won’t counsel me anymore,”
“What you do?”
“Threw a ball and it bounced off a tree and hit her…it was so funny!”
“I bet,”
“Well, I have to go, talk to you later!”
“Sure!”

Somehow talking to him made my day better. I didn’t care that nobody was talking to me. I was just happy to talk to him. In detention I sat, as usual next to Mikey and Maddy. We talked about random things.
“So….your saying that you prefer purple jelly?” I said a little confused.
“No, I prefer red jelly, more sugar…”
“Whatever,”
“That reminds me, one of my friends, Frank, he’s having a birthday party….on Halloween and I was wondering if you wanted to come…you don’t have to if you don’t want to,”
“Sounds cool, but a birthday party on Halloween, why would he do that?”
“His birthday IS on Halloween… he’s a bit of a weird kid…”
“I’ll come, I’ll probably be late though, I have to take my sister trick or treating,”
“How cute!”
“No, it’s terrible; she’s a little witch…”
We spent the rest of the detention talking about Halloween and the awesome party. Maddy even joined in the conversation, which amazed me. When detention ended I said goodbye to them and started my walk home. Gerard was the only thing on my mind, his black hair, beautiful hazel eyes and his gorgeous smile. I think I’m in love!

Gerard’s POV:

I sat on the couch waiting for Mikey to get home, he was unusually late from his detention, but he might have gone for a walk. It was starting to get dark and I was starting to get worried, Mikey always came home before it was dark. There was a slight knock on the door; I quickly rushed to answer it. There leaning on the door frame was Mikey; he was covered from head to toe in bruises.
“WHO DID THIS TO YOU?”
“Kevin Harris,” Mikey mumbled.
I called all the guys and found out where Kevin Harris lives; we were going to pay him a little visit.

Kevin Harris is going to be eating out of a straw….that’s if he lives……
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!
Thanks to all the people that commented xxxx