The price to pay

... is her lover...

Image

Image

Camille’s lover was James Carter.

Or was her lover.

Until Callie gave James in exchange of her beauty.

James Carter was disgusted with Callie. How could she just throw him like that? Did love really mean nothing to her?

He shook his head to forget all of it, unfortunately he couldn’t.

He wanted to think everything was just a horrible dream. A nightmare.

But, there, in front of him, was the living proof of Callie’s madness.

And maybe the source of it.

Emily Williams. That was her name. At least, that’s what she said was her name.

“So, you’re telling me… That my girlfriend has sold me to you?” James questioned her, wanting to laugh, but somehow believed her.

“Of course not. She simply gave you in exchange for her face.” Emily replied.

“She sold me.” James murmured.

“Well, now that you say it, that’s another way to put it.” Emily finally agreed.

“Now what?” he asked her, staring at her with a very confused expression.

“Now, you belong to me. You are my slave.” She stated.

“Huh?” James was still confused. Slave? He was now a lowly slave?

“That means… your lifetime service.” Emily spoke slowly, as if she was talking to a retard making James twitch involuntarily.

This was absolutely the worst thing that could happen to him. After seeing the unfortunate truth that her girlfriend had just given him to someone he didn’t even know, he had to suffer lifetime service with a lady he never knew.

Things couldn’t get any worse.

Little did he know, the worst was yet to come.

Yes, little did he know, that he was serving a vampire.

And where was Camille at this hour? Probably enjoying herself while plastering her exquisite beauty on the cover of magazines and billboards.

Little did he know, that Camille had become a prostitute and was suffering as well.

But his fate was worse, he was giving lifetime service to a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
blah.blah.blah yeah, vampires rock. But, these aren’t the vampires in twilight. They’re… different. Much different. Fact#1 The types of vampires I’m writing aren’t unbelievably white, but they are unbelievably beautiful. And above is James.