Status: recently updated

How Was I Supposed To Know?

It Starts Here

"Alli, does this skanky cop outfit look better with or without the bra?" Layla asked me as she looked at her beautiful tan self in the mirror.I woke up from my daydream to look at her. Laughing I said, "The bra might look dumb but it makes it more mysterious for those creeps." It reminded me that I had to start getting ready since I went on right after Layla. I pulled out my favorite punk rock outfit that looked kickass when I did pole stunts.

My chocolate brown hair was in its normal style, board straight. I was swiping on some lip gloss when I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the doors of our locker room.

"HEY YOU BITCHES BETTER GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME OF THOSE GUYS JIZZ IN THEIR PANTS!!" roared The Show club owner Will. Layla and I exchanged scared looks then made our way to the black-glittery curtain and pulled it back.

The crowd of men that were staring at us looked like nothing special except for three punk looking men. One of them had a septum piercing and what looked like snake bites in the dim light. The man next to him had a very handsome face and short brown hair. But the man that I couldn't take my eyes off of was the one at the end. He had long dark hair that was just above shoulders and high cheek bones.

The summer air in Miami blessed me by letting him go sleeveless and showing off his muscular tattooed arms. I had alot to be scared of, i mean I was abused by my mother and boyfriends for so long, but as a stripper I was never nervous in front of the men.

Not until now. Either way I wrapped my long legs around the pole and executed a perfect splits earning some catcalls and secret smiles from the punk guys.

Whatever fear I had of looking stupid in front of them I squashed and strutted over to the one with long hair. "How about a private dance?" I whispered in his ear. A smile on his face he nodded and let me lead him to The Green Room, a back room that helped set the mood. Opening the double doors I took in a deep breath and smiled deviously at him.

Pushing him down onto the deep red couch, I straddled him and started a seductive dance to the baby making song "Nobody". "What's your name?" he asked with shallow breathing.

I smiled, "Alanna Valentine at your service," I removed my mesh half shirt and leaned into him, "and yours?" He smirked after hesitating for a moment. "Call me Syn." We looked into each others eyes for a long moment.

I felt his warm sweet breath on my cheek. Slowly Syn pulled me closer and his rough hands, especially his fingertips, carressed my cheek. Making the kiss rougher, I wove my hands into his hair.

A low moan was growing in his throat as I grinded on him a little bit. I carassed his neck and nearly yelped when his lips found their way to my throat. Syn's hands were about to crawl into my shirt but the sound of a door bursting open stopped both of us. It was Will and he was pissed....
♠ ♠ ♠
first story plz tell me if its good or not. feedback and comments would be great
thanksss
-syd