Status: recently updated

How Was I Supposed To Know?

The Rush That Comes With Your Embrace

Alanna

What? Aliyah is working with someone to set me up(possibly) after we became "friends"?
My mouth was open as I gaped at Riann. By her serious face, she must be serious. I looked behind her to clear the sudden mist from my eyes and I saw Brian get punched in the face. I screamed out his name as he staggered then went down. The music kept right on going as I ran to his side. I caught the eye of the man that hit him. A frozen chill crept down my back, the man had black spiked hair, ice blue eyes, a strong build and would be handsome in any normal circumstances but this man worked for Will.

He realized I recognized him so he winked and smirked even with Matt shoving him away. I quickly helped Brian sit up but his left cheekbone was already starting to bruise. The guys all crowded around and helped him up. Jimmy had his arm around Brian to support him as they walked slowly out of the club. I found Layla and pulled her close so I could whisper in her ear.

"Dimitri hit Brian. Will knows we're here."

She looked at me with wide, nervous eyes. Dimitri was a bouncer and Will's right hand man. Once upon a time he was a great man who stood up for what he believed in but after he got close to Will he became ruthless even turning a blind eye as Will abused either myself, Layla or another dancer.

"How would he know where we are?" she breathe, we were walking slowly to the front door, scared we would be taken at any moment. "I don't know." was all I could manage to say.

For the second time, Brian was being taken home in the backseat in a less than conscious state. To avoid temptation I rode with Layla, Zack, Riann and Johnny.

"Who the fuck was that guy?!" Zack shook his head as he looked at Layla and I, both in the backseat with him. Layla and I shared glances and I just nodded and looked out the window. I didn't want to hear the explanation. I didn't want to think about the past.

-X-

"How is he?" I asked Matt as I sat with him in his living room, a mug of hot chocolate in my hands. "He'll be fine." Matt sighed, exasperated. I looked down and felt heat rise on my cheeks. All I seemed to do since we arrived at Matt's is ask about Brian. Everyone was either passed out on the floor or made it to a guest room.

I put down my cup and stood up from the couch across from where Matt was sitting. As he looked at me, confused I strode over to him, confidence oozing out from my pores and straddled him. Our lips met immediately and before it got too heated I pulled away.

Matt's hands rested on my hips. "How about we have a little fun upstairs? All I need is 15 minutes." I whispered as seductively as possible, Alanna Valentine the dancer was being channeled so nicely. He smiled in a way that made me want to screw him right then and there but I needed to stick to what I had to do.

"15 minutes?" he whined, kissing my neck and making me shiver with anticipation, I nodded and kissed him before I got off him and made my way upstairs to where Brian was resting. Ironically my sexy stuff was in my bag which was in that room. I figured it was for the best since I had to see if he was alright anyway.

I opened the door to the large dark room and heard the faintest of creaks from the door. Quietly I put on the lingerie that I would be showing Matt later and I heard the covers on the bed rustling. Brian sat up and rubbed his head then his eyes. "Alanna? That's you right?"

I would have laughed if it was someone else. "Yeah it's me Bri." I whispered as I rolled on my perfume and put my lip gloss away.

I walked over to his side and looked him in the eyes, which were bathed in a greenish blue light from the alarm clock next to him. "I had the scariest dream." he chuckled softly. I looked at the clock. I had 12 minutes. "I've had some of those too." I sat next to him and saw his eyes travel up and down my body which was clad in a pink and black plaid bra and panties set.

He gulped. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." he offered, trying to move on in his head as he laid back down. I ran a hand through my hair. "Do you remember the dream I had in the airport?"

He closed his eyes briefly and nodded. "Well," I swallowed and knew I had to continue," it was about my mother. She was a horrible woman, someone crushed her soul a long time ago. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her though." I laughed darkly, causing Brian to sit up against the bed frame and stare at me intently. "She was the one who pretty much forced me into being a stripper. My mother was my hero when I was younger, I didn't see how men used and abused her. I just wanted her to love me, so I strived to be the best dancer at The Show. Soon after that... I was. In my dream she said that I would end up like her."

Brian rubbed my arm gently and pulled me in for a hug. Tears were threatening to stream down my face.

I buried my face in his chest, which for the first time I noticed was bare. He chest was smooth and hard as I rested my hands on it and clenched my eyes shut tightly.

I couldn't cry.

"I'm sorry Allie." he whispered into my hair. I knew- just like I knew Layla was dying to get some from Zacky- that he hurt too, from seeing my pain. I pulled back and tried to smile for him. "It's alright, it's done with." I lied, thinking about Dimitri.

"I have to go. Sleep well." I murmured to him and kissed his cheek. I felt his grip on me tighten as I moved my lips from his cheek, so I couldn't move but after a few tense seconds he let me go.

"Bye Alanna." Brian spoke quietly....coldly.

-X-

Walking into Matt's room I saw he was playing with his piano. I smiled and cleared my throat. He turned around quickly and looked at me with hungry eyes. He moved from behind his piano to me in a heartbeat and kissed me passionately, running his hands to my thigh and lifting it up to his waist. He picked me up without breaking the kiss. "The bed." I moaned wanting him so badly it almost hurt that not even 10 minutes before I was ready to cry in Brian's arms.

Matt laid me down on the soft comforter and looked me in the eyes giving me more shivers like earlier. "You're so beautiful." he said.

I had to look away. He was the only one to tell me that while looking me in the eyes. Actually he was the only one to tell me that period. "Don't look away." his warm hand lifted up my chin gently so I would look him in the eyes.

Matt smiled and leaned down to kiss me, his chain around his neck rested at the base of my neck as I pulled his shirt over his head. His tattoos on his chest were smooth to the touch as my hands roamed all over him.

"It's a shame this had to come off so fast." I giggled as he unclasped my bra and slid off my panties. He smiled on my neck. "Yeah they were nice."

Matt's pants were on the floor, the only thing that was still on his body was his boxers. I thought this was a little unfair so I pulled them down and was incredibly glad I did. I was so ready to be with him physically I could not wait any longer. His sweet lips touched my chest then my stomach before going back up with kisses so alternately hard and soft it was frustrating when he stopped. Matt looked me squarly in the eyes while he positioned himself to hover over me then after a beat of myfast heart he pushed in.

I knew fairly well that I wasn't a virgin but brief sting of a pain made me dig my nails into his back and inhale sharply. Matt's mouth was near my ear so I heard him grunting and moaning softly as he picked up speed. His hazel eyes soon after began staring at my lips so I brought him down and joined them, his tongue wanted in on the action so he slipped it in while moving faster, harder and deeper..

I'm nearly certain I made a noise, I had to have, but I was in such physical bliss I wasn't paying attention much to sounds, however i faintly heard Matt moaning loudly as his moment arrived harshly.

After a while our breathing wasn't so heavy. My body buzzed with sexual aftershocks as did his. Matt covered us with soft blankets and rested on his back. My cheek was on his chest as he rubbed my own back gingerly, soon after we were asleep, his strong warm arms around me.

I'd gotten what I wanted. To fall asleep in his arms. I wish the next day would have been that simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dimitri
Alanna's Sexy Outfit

Title credit goes to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. =]
I hope this was as good for you as it was for Alanna and Matt.
sorry if it wasnt too good. I dont write many of these so bear with me.
Drama will go down. OH and thanks to Taylor aka SweetVengeance for the idea
I LOVE YOU and I owe you! xD
comments please and thank you!