Status: recently updated

How Was I Supposed To Know?

Guilty By Association

Brian

As I was in the middle of a makeout sesh with a woman I had only just met, a fat, hulking, red-faced man burst into the room. Alanna looked completely terrified. It even made me nervous. I didn't want him to hurt her.

I wasn't sure why I felt so protective but something in her gorgeous, kindly, brown eyes made me want to save her. "You sneaky bitch!" he snarled in a raspy voice that made Alanna shake as she got off me. I stood up too, standing close to her. "Will-!" she pleaded, looking from me to him.

The man called Will eyed me suspiciously then grabbed her by her slim wrist and back handed her. With sudden fury and every last bit of strength, I punched him in the face.

By the way my knuckles were throbbbing this sorry excuse would be out for a very long time.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I roared, confused as hell. I helped her up and gently tilted her face so she would look at me. With an intake of breath I saw that her soft cheek was bright red. "I should have known better then to-" she started but couldn't finish. I rubbed her arm as she leaned into me. "Would you come with me back outside?" I asked quietly, an idea growing in my mind.

She looked up and nodded, trusting me even though we just met.

-X-

Alanna and I walked closely back to the table where Zack and Matt waited. "Wait here." I whispered in her ear. She nodded again and touched her cheek. "Did you fucking do that?!" Zack nearly yelled, pointing to her. I glared at him, for thinking I'd hit a woman then turned to Matt.

"The club owner did. Matt, I need you to help me." Matt looked at Alanna in back of me, probably liking what he saw and I knew he would hear me out. "What do you need?" he sighed. "Okay remember you said some shit about more girls to dance for Scream?" I jogged his memory.

Matt nodded as Zack stared at some woman in a cop outfit. "Well heres an extra girl." I gripped Alanna's hand lightly and pulled her over.

Matt stood quiet for awhile then he smiled. It looked like tears were welling in her eyes. "This will be a pretty fucking sick show!" he smiled from ear to ear. "Alanna?" I placed my hand at the small of her back as she looked at me with such wonder and gratitude.

"We need one more girl. Do you have a friend?" She smiled wickedly from me to the girl in the cop outfit that Zack was drooling over. "Oh yeah." she laughed.

-X-

The club closed about an hour later and when Alanna and her friend were changing, Matt and Zacky were asking me about what happened. "Duuuuuude!! Did you really hit that guy?" Zacky took a swig of his beer then spit it out when I showed him my swelling knuckles.

"Whoa..." Matt awed as he looked at something far away. I looked in his direction and felt like I had never seen anything so beautiful.

Alanna was wearing a tight black Nirvana shirt with destroyed skinny jeans and black converse. Something black was on the inside of her wrist after staring for a moment I realized it was the symbol of infinity. "Guys, this is my best friend ,Layla."

She said in her soft voice. The girl next to her was wearing an Avenged shirt and a jean skirt with flip flops. "Holy Shit," Layla turned to her friend, "you didn't tell me it was Avenged Sevenfold!!!" she jumped and hugged the three of us tightly.

Zacky turned red and covered his boner, clearly getting hot and bothered. I nudged Matt and showed him, we both laughed. Alanna and Layla joined in. "Don't worry Zack I get that reaction all the time." Layla winked, tossing back her long hair.

I knew all of our eyebrows raised in amazement and amusement. "Oh shit! Alright, coming here was the best thing we ever did!" Matt hi-fived Zack. Alanna and I shared a meaningful gaze and I smirked.

"I couldn't agree more."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay chapter 2!! hahaha oooo guys im sorry it wasnt that great i can
promise much better in 1 or 2 chapters!
comments plz! it helps to know peolple care about this story ;D

till next time lovess!
syd