Status: recently updated

How Was I Supposed To Know?

Very Smooth

Alanna

"Can you believe this," Layla bounced and giggled," Avenged Sevenfold! Annnnnnd we never have to work at that horrible place!"

"Oh my God I can hardly believe it!" I smiled at the back of Syn as he led the two of us to his rental, not really listening. Layla sucked in her breath and made me turn to her. "You like him." she said accusing me playfully.

"You have a crush on Brian!" she whispered.

"That's his name?" I asked embarassed and feeling stupid.

"Duh! Oh jeez let me break this down for you," she added as I gave her a confused look, "Matt is the singer, sexy Zacky is guitar, Brian is lead guitar. That short guy is Johnny, the bassist and the drummer is Jimmy." Layla had pulled out her iPod and was showing me pictures of them.

"Right right."

Layla rolled her eyes teasing me. "I swear I worry about your dumb ass."

I shoved her and realized that Matt and Zack were in the car already. Layla looked between Brian and me and quickly got in the car. "Hey,um, thanks for agreeing to dance at the shows."

"Oh ,no, thanks for saving me back there. You really surprised me Syn." my cheeks burned. "I'm sorry I mean Brian... I mean I never met a- I-.."

"Don't worry Brian is OK." he laughed and the sound of it gave me butterflies. He wrapped his warm hand in mine and nodded to the car.

-X-

Matt had told us to gather as much clothes as we would need for a five month tour, so here Layla and I were. Searching franticly for stuff and shoving them in duffle bags. Layla was already on her third bag.

"When did they say they would be back?" she yelled from somewhere in our bathroom. I checked my Sidekick, it read 11:41, "in twenty minutes!"

Damn, I need to start getting my shit together- literally.

Sitting on my knees, I folded a few band shirts and ripped skinny jeans. With a huff I tossed them in my second bag. "I really hope I won't need three bags."

My first bag was full of shoes, sunglasses and hats. I had packed up my mineral makeup, eyeliner and gloss in my purse. I was glad to never put on my stripper makeup either. I always felt trashy with it on, but Will insited on it.

"What are you doing just sitting there? They're here already!" Layla interrupted my, apparently, deep thoughts and grabbed my hand, yanking me to my feet.

"Sorry I'll put my stuff in the car."

Just seeing the car and knowing Brian was there made me nervous. Minding the stairs, I put my stuff in the trunk of a black Range Rover. This was all happening so fast.

"Excited?" a deep husky voice asked.

I smiled, the warmth from his eyes instantly put me at ease. ""Of course. I can only imagine how crazy it will be at your concert."

Matt closed the trunk and leaned against it.

"Hey you should put some ice on your cheek or it'll swell." he touched it gingerly. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, his hands were already cold.

"Not exactly ice but it'll work." I said. He showed me a cold can of Red Bull, to explain his hands.

"Hey Allie can we go already?!" Layla called froom the car. Matt sighed then removed his hand and got into the driver's side.

"I thought you only had a thing for Brian? Now its Matt too?" she whispered as the car started. Paranoid that Zack would overhear, I whispered back, "Later."

Off we sped to a five star hotel in downtown Miami. As Matt checked for messages at the front desk, Layla and I played in the elevators, jumping in one then sending it to the top then hopping out. Childish and stupid? Possibly. Fun? Hell Yeah.

"Hyper much?" Zack laughed when the security guard told us to back off.

We smiledlike the perfect angels we were.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok sorry this was lame but i needed to update
if u like it or hate it comment anyway.
they help alot