Status: recently updated

How Was I Supposed To Know?

Competition?

As the boys of Avenged Sevenfold did what they did best, us girls did what we do best.

Cock tease the crowd

Layla and I vamped and slithered around in such a wonderfully terrible way the show should be X-rated. The two other girls,Riann and Aliyah could be their names, pretty much had dry sex with each other and no one was complaining.

"You know I make you wanna Scream! You know I make you wanna run from me baby but now it's to late you wasted all your time!" Matt growled as I walked with purpose to the back where Jimmy was.

I saw Layla nearly flash a guy in the audience, I also saw the guy being taken away by a security guard for trying to get on the stage.

Brian was playing the hell out of his guitar, so stomping towards him I danced to the beat and sashayed my body this way and that to ensure agood great show. The fans screamed and cheered as I executed a perfect splits.

Giggling a little, I strutted back up the stairs toward Jimmy. Riann slapped my ass playfully as she was coming down.

Layla was slithering back up the stairs on the other side of the stage and just when I thought she was done for the song, she dropped to her knees, opened her legs slowly, giving a good view then closed them. Of course, I thought, her Signature move.

Helllo Kitty

From the corner of my eye I saw Johnny howl as he banged his head. Aliyah also saw this performance enhancing move. She eyed Layla in challenge before she bent over, touching her toes and revealing a perfectly tanned ass.

"Scream from the pleasure Unmask your desire!" Matt sang as he pointed in back of him to us.

Lusty shouts rose up.

Layla, never being one to pass up a good challenge, stomped over to Aliyah and dropped low, running her hands over her body.

Aliyah cackled and brushed off the move. She bent over so far it was impossible not to notice her skill..... or boobs.

Even her wild dark hair was used to her advantage. It framed her exotic face and electrically charged eyes.

"Scream from the pleasure Unmask your desire!! Perishing" Matt screamed one last time as the stage went dark.

"Hurry girls get off the stage!" A man named Jason hissed as we all scurried backstage.

Shaky hands wrapped around my arm. "That was so much fun!" Layla whispered. I looked at her in shock. "Jesus your shaking too!" I kissed her cheek. "I saw your little dance battle with Aliyah, you must have had a good time."

She smiled deviously but quickly turned it off. "What?" I asked, slightly scared.

I turned and saw the girl who was all over Brian yesterday.

Michelle

"Look Alanna'" She sneered my name,"Don't even think about stealing Brian from me. It's not gonna happen you cheap tramp." she spit.

Ow. That hurt

Layla was about to rip into Michelle but I held her back. I had an idea.

"Sweetheart, you can keep a hold of him with both hands and a leash but one way or another," I leaned in close to her and whispered, "I will have him."

As Michelle stood there, livid with her mouth open, I walked with Layla over to Aliyah and Riann.

One thing should have been for sure, that I wasn't going to take shit from anyone anymore......if only I could believe that.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello everyone!! i'm sorry it took so long for me to update! =/
things have been crazy. But i really hope you liked this and I'm sorry
it isn't the best but it's an update.

love you all! Thank you!