This Time, I Mean It

I Want You

"Liz are you sure?" Asked Bob. He looked weary.

"Of course I'm sure, where were you thinking of going anyway?" Liz said going over to him and closing the front door for him.

"I don't know, the hotel we'd booked I suppose. I took the bags to the hotel but didn't check in. You ran off and left me with all the luggage Liz, I couldn't do anything else but get a cab and go there. I stayed there for a while thinking that you'd come."

"I'm sorry, its just that when you said you were married it...it shocked me a little. I don't know why I ran away, may be I couldn't face the thought of you being married to someone else. I thought...I thought that I was just your other woman, your mistress, a fling. I hated thinking that."

"I didn't want it to happen like this you know, I knew I had to tell you that I was married at some point but finding the right time and when you said you thought that Kitty and Gerard would be married by now...it just kind of came out.

"Come here," said Liz as she put her arms out to him, wrapped them round his neck and held him so tightly close to her feeling his warm breath as he leant on her shoulder. It felt so good holding him, feeling his huge firm body against hers, just holding him and running her fingers through that hair just felt so so good.

He too was holding her so tight and it hurt slightly but she didn't care, she had him back.

She understood. He said he thought she would. Perhaps he knew her more than she thought he did.

"Are you hungry?" She said knowing that he probably would be by now, he loved his food and hadn't eaten for ages, not even on the flight.

She felt him nod against her shoulder so she grabbed his hand and took him through to the kitchen. She busied herself making sandwiches for them both as he stood and leant in the doorway just watching her. They didn't need to talk, they were comfortable in their silence.

"I love you Liz." He said suddenly and she turned to him. God he was so great looking, every time she looked at him was like that first moment she saw him, back on the tour bus all those years ago. Would it always be like that when she looked at him?

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he came over to her, looming over her. Her bear of a man that she adored.

He grabbed her and kissed her hard, his beard gently rubbing at her face, the lip ring nudging against her mouth, his tongue playing with hers, his hands in her hair then he was grabbing at her clothes, desparately opening the buttons of the shirt she was wearing, his breathing heavy, his breath warm as it travelled across her jawline then he nibbled at her earlobe and caused her to smile widely.

"I want you Liz." He said his breathing heavy, his fingers fumbling.

"Then have me," she said, desire erupting deep within her, pulling him even closer towards her as his hands roamed her body, undoing her jeans as she fumbled with his belt.

And so he had her, right there on the kitchen floor, quickly and desparately but amazing nonetheless.