Scarlett or Crimson? The Façade

Chapter 3

Andrey Bolts. The boy that would change my life. At first, he was just a pretty face to look at. You see, as a nerd no one would think that I would like him. But… Since I am a rock star, he is definitely my type. He was a bad boy with two lip rings and black hair. Plus the emo hair do, which I absolutely love. I kept my cover by going back to reading my book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I mean, there was nothing better to do during 1st Period in English. The boys were getting pissed that their girlfriends were giving Andrey googly eyes and flirting with him. (Or trying!)

The teacher said, “You can choose any seat you like.”

I felt his eyes scan the room and land on me. I looked up from my book and glared at him straight in the eyes with my “I’ll kill you if you sit near me look.”

His eyes lingered on me and then tore away from my gaze. He pointed at me and said, “Her.”

Ugh, great! This is just great! He walked over to me and sat next to me. I clenched the table with my hands. I like being alone and I don’t want anyone figuring out that I am Crimson. Andrey looked at me happily. “Hi, I’m Andrey Bolts. And you are?”

I kept on reading my book. It was getting really good when he ruined it. He interrupted, “You know, I don’t find it fair that you know my name, but I don’t know yours.”

I looked up from my book and snapped, “If I tell you my name would you shut the Hell up?”

I heard a few people gasp and heard whispering. “OMG, the nerd just cursed.”

I also heard texting so you know. By the end of today everyone is going to know. But hey, this is highschool. Andrey had wide eyes. I stated, “My name is Scarlet Shannon. cow-eyes.”

Andrey was still in a daze so I went back to my book. 15 seconds later he asked, “What’s your schedule? I have to follow a person around with the same schedule as me.”

“1st period AP English, 2nd Period AP Chemistry, 3rd Period Gym, 4th Period Choir, Lunch, Study Hall, 5th Period AP World History, and 6th Period AP Calculus.”

I inhaled and exhaled. That took a lot of breath to say. Andrey looked over his schedule and gave me a cheeky smile. “I have all my classes with you.”

I groaned. I hate my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't. Message, comment, subscribe and BANNERS! Keep on reading!

© Copyrighted