‹ Prequel: Gin and Juice
Status: Finished {foREVer}

Rum and Coke

Orion

Because this was Bailey’s night, Ellie stood further back than she normally would. She was actually right next to Ryan’s kit. Mark stood at his usual spot, stage right, and a little bit more downstage than Ellie currently was. Mark flashed her a sympathetic smile, which she reciprocated. Bailey turned to look back at the band, her eyes wide in fear.

“Don’t worry,” Ellie mouthed to her. “You’ll do great, and we’re all right here, standing behind you.”

Bailey nodded back and motioned for Ryan to start the first song. Throughout the entire song, she was tense and didn’t move. Her playing and singing was very rigid, but by the second song- Bleeding Guns- she began to relax. Ellie smiled as she saw her slowly taking over the stage and winning the crowd. It was a good confidence booster, that’s for sure…and since her band mate was doing so well, Ellie decided to cut even more loose than normal, seeing as how all she could do was play. So, Ellie gave the crowd everything that she had in her.

Ellie was jumping up and down more than normal, getting up on the ego boosters and milking the crowd for everything they had…she even sunk down to her knees during my solo in Double Jeopardy, making all the guys in the audience go crazy…Ellie could have sworn she even heard a few girls screaming that they wanted a three-some with her, but that’s still up for debate.

Letting a smirk consume her face, Ellie stood up as slowly as she could in one fluid movement. She cast a quick glance offstage to see her father and his band mates looking back at her with slacked-jaws. This made her smirk grow even more as she made her way back to the ego boosters. Bailey gave her one of those what-the-fuck-did-you-just-do looks. Ellie showed her teeth to the other guitarist in a cheeky smile before holding Izzy completely off of her body and licking the neck from base to head, causing even more screams and wolf-whistles.

Ellie felt so comfortable up on the pedestal that the crowd’s cheers put her on. It was as if nothing bad could touch her- that she was invincible. It felt wonderful. She jumped off the ego booster one last time and made her way over to Mark. The bassist flashed her a knowing look before concentrating fully on playing his bass.

When the set was finally over, Bailey thanked the crowd and we booked it off the stage. She threw herself on Ellie and hugged her as tight as she could. Ellie laughed to and pat the other girl reassuringly on her back. The air suddenly became very thick and tense. Ellie looked over to see what was causing the tension. To say that Mr. Matthew Sanders was pissed that he caught his daughter and the young drummer making out would be an understatement. Luckily, there wasn’t any blood yet, however, heated words were thrown around from both sides.

“He’s taking this better than I expected,” Brian said from behind Ellie.

Ellie jumped at the sound of his voice, but relaxed when she saw who it was. She nodded her head and gave him a small smile.

“Oh, right, you can’t talk…anyways, do you want to hang out with me in my room tonight? You know, just watch movies and play video games? I can tell you some more stories, and you don’t have to pay me back or anything.”

Ellie’s smile broadened as she nodded her head eagerly and hugged him tightly.
Brian laughed and kissed the top of her head. It was odd how it came so naturally to him. “Well, I have a show to do. You’ll wait for me, right?”

Ellie nodded my head again as his smile broadened. He kissed her head one last time before running onstage. Still smiling, Ellie looked back over to where her drummer had been.

Noting that he was still alive, she turned away from them, not really a fan of PDA, and dragged her other two band mates to the greenroom. She was still really hyped up from the show, so she did the only thing she could do: she plugged her iPod into some speakers and starting blasting jazz music. Grinning ear to ear, Bailey joined her and they danced together while Mark looked on with a dopey smile. During the second song, Bailey somehow managed to get Mark off of his ass and convinced him to dance with them. After a few songs, Ellie wiped out on the couch, leaving Mark and Bailey to dance alone.

Without them even noticing, Ellie quietly slipped out of the room and walked back to the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REALLY don't want to go to my Acting class or work =(

=D Bree