Sequel: I Love You, Daddy.

Slip Into The Tragedy

Chapter Two;

I ran my hands up and down his ribs before holding them on the small of his back, pulling him towards me. He ran his hands down my back, over my backside, right to the back of my knees. He lifted me up roughly, sliding me up the wall, not breaking the kiss. I let my hand slowly run down his stomach, a smile forming on both our lips as I found his erection.
I began to pleasure him slowly, he moaned into my mouth. He broke the kiss to move to my neck. He began to lightly bite it then roughly kiss it.
I felt him pull my legs wider, I took my hand away, letting him position himself at my entrance. He looked at me through lust filled eyes.
"Fuck me Gerard" I whimpered, his eyes burned with need.
He entered me hard and fast, I moaned loudly.
I leaned my head on the wall, shutting my eyes.
I was in total bliss.

His mouth found my neck again as he got faster. I moaned again and again.
"Say my name baby!" He moaned quietly against my skin.
"Gerard.. oh fuck Gerard!" I moaned his name louder and louder, my hands running through his hair.
With a few more thrusts we were both finished. We were panting as he slowly set me on my feet, I slipped to the floor, I didn't care.
I was still in orgasm heaven.
Gerard got on his knees, still in front of me. I haven't opened my eyes yet.
I only opened them when he grabbed my face softly and kissed me. He lent his forehead on mine.
"I love you" I whispered, I did, I love him more than anything.
He smiled. "I love you, too"
When we could finally do it, we stood up, finishing off the shower.

We walked out of the bathroom together, headed towards the main area.
"Finally! I thought you two would never shut up!.. well, mainly you Crash"
Ray shook his head at us, his afro bouncing slightly.
I wasn't ashamed.
I just made love to my man in the shower.
Nothing could ruin my mood after that.

The guys had a show on tonight.
I was with them in their makeup/changing room doing their makeup.
Frank was last, we chatted like usual.
I was applying the skeleton look they had for some shows.
"So was it good.. aye aye" I looked at Frank.
He was wriggling his eyebrows at me, a huge smirk on his face.
It was making it difficult for me to finish his face.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Why do you want to know? Are you jealous that you can't bang him?"
It was now my turn to wriggle my eyebrows.
His eyes formed slits as he glared at me, the smirk still there.
"Maybe" He whispered, we laughed.
"Well, judging by how loud I was" I giggled "You would think it was pretty amazing, which it was"
I finished the last spot on his cheek before packing up my things. Frank was chuckling at what I said.
A stage guy popped his head around the door "You're on in a few minutes"
I grabbed my makeup bag and walked to the door where Gerard was waiting.
He held his hand out for me, I grabbed it, we continued towards the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama next chapterrrrrrrrr :O
I would like comments please D: I've only had 2 so far.
Thank you to those commenter's.