Death's a Joke.

They Call Him Harry.

The Joker idly stared at the cards which his loyal henchmen were playing with as the sound of the burning money they had stolen crackled. As he turned his attention towards the glowing amber flames he decided to break the silence.

“What’s the name of that kid? Bruce Wayne’s one,” Mumbled the Joker in a curious tone to the goons, looking over their heads so that he didn’t make eye contact.

“I think he’s called Harrison ‘cept they call him Harry, apparently Bruce didn’t name him though,” Replied a muffled voice from a goon who was lying across one of the sofas while continually eating.

“Bruce, are you really going out again tonight?” Alfred questioned in his usual horse whisper towards Bruce who was cradling the small boy as he sat near the crib.

Bruce just nodded causing Alfred to sigh before he shuffled out of the room to get him the batmobile. Bruce kissed the baby’s forehead before gently patting the little tuft of darkish blonde hair down.

“Hello there Bats, missed me?” A voice taunted from behind Batman as he searched the city’s streets though his mask.

The person had only just finished the sentence when he had turned to face them. Hanging upside down from a streetlamp, pretending to be a bat flapping it’s wings, swung Ace who seemed highly amused by the situation.

“So tell me, do you help everyone…how’d you say, even Bruce Wayne and his son? How is that precious ickle baby anyway Mr. Hero?” Ace began to question as a smirk formed while Batman’s anger grew; not realising who he actually was.

He pounced onto her causing her to fall down before he forced his fists against her somewhat fragile bones. Ace grinned at him as her teeth stained with her own blood as he leaned over her before she dug her nails into his unprotected face and dragged him down. Batman winched as she connected her fist with his jaw before shredding parts of his clothes causing the blade to slice across his skin.

“What have you done with Bruce Wayne’s son?” The human bat snarled in anger to Ace who didn’t know that he was angry not just because she was terrorising the people of Gotham.

“Nothing of course, don’t get so grumpy, it’s not a good look…then again I guess there isn’t that many looks you can pull off that don’t look ridiculous dressed in, well whatever you’re wearing,” Replied Ace in a patronising voice before breaking out into a hysterical laughing fit, once she had finally stopped laughing she looked to find that he had gone. Wiping the blood slightly she pulled herself up from the alley’s pavement before setting off to give someone a minor present.

Bruce dropped himself into the bed; not even bothering to get inside the covers before he found himself asleep – not realising that in the room next to his contained Harry who lay with a tiny diamond shaped scar sleeping peacefully, not aware that the stuffed toy he was cuddled close to had a card taped onto the back of it’s fur.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about how long this took, I've had writer's block and so much coursework/tests. I'm hoping that I'll be able to update more often.

Once againt thanks to my readers and a big thanks to the comments from InsaneEmoCupCake and CrowMaiden13, it means a lot to me.