Death's a Joke.

Trigger.

Bruce Wayne choked back tears as his eyes flickered against the pixels showing the news. The clip showed a blurry outline of the Joker laughing with delight and smacking his painted lips together, his eyes rolling uncontrollably. The Joker had just announced the kidnapping and death of Bruce’s son.

Months had past since the Joker had taken Harry but he had seen very little of him, in fact he had seen less of him than he did when he was with Bruce Wayne. As he got in from dealing with the mobsters and brushed the sweat from his top lip he noticed a goon scurry over.

“Err boss, we think you should come and hear this,” Grunted the lightly balding man as he got closer.

The Joker raised an eyebrow in confusion but gave a small nod and followed the fairly tanned goon down the entwining corridors until he reached a vaguely familiar room. Inside sat his son on a blanket next to an upturned nosed man.

“Listen…” Mumbled the guy who sat crossed legged next to the boy, his hands placed on his knees like a small child.

“…Ace!” Mumbled Harry, his face lit up with happiness as he giggled his father’s laugh identically, his little hands pulling at the blanket as he kicked his feet lightly in excitement.

The Joker’s face froze as his eyes darted to the goons who were looking around the room awkwardly trying not to make eye contact before they hurried out leaving the Joker alone with his son. He titled his head towards the boy before approaching with caution; finally sitting in front of the little one as he pulled out a knife, holding it close to the infant’s head.

“This Harry is a knife, see the shiny blade? It’s 16 inches, good for slicing necks, however if you wanted to stab someone, well a different knife would be better, for example…” The Joker rambled with a smile on his face as his son stared at awe from his father’s lesson.

“Like father, like son…” Ace cackled, the Joker jumping in shock before frowning in embarrassment of being seen acting remotely caring.

“Evening Ace,” Snarled the Joker as Ace made her way over, snuggling her head into his white makeup covered neck, “Y’know if I wanted to I could get another woman to sleep with,”

“You’d never find anyone who’d wanna Joker,” Ace hissed with a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

The Joker pulled out a gun from his pocket before placing it a few inches away from the side of Ace’s skull. With a loud snap the Joker’s finger flicked the trigger before the material shot out of the end, a small flag waved reading the word ‘bang’.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Bows down* A million thanks to; New Perspective, LabyrinthineLove, X_x '.Sk!ttlz.' x_X and rainbow.veins.

My loyal readers, thank you a hundred plus times, the end is nigh I must confess, barely a thinking moment left...