Death's a Joke.

Fuel To The Blaze.

The Joker cackled with excitement as he watched the local shopping centre turn into a burning inferno, charring everywhere for miles around, the metal structure melting while the wood burnt into ash. As he jumped up in down in excitement his lips ran over his tongue until another laugh came from behind him.

Stood behind the Joker was a female wearing a band across her eyes, her clothing consisted of bright colours. He raised an eyebrow at the girl who was still laughing, the sound making the Joker wince.

“My name is Emma, I am the greatest female villain there will be, you’re so amazing, we should work together,” Giggled the girl who stared at the Joker.

“Hah, ha, ho, heh…and I thought my jokes were bad. A life without rules, where madness overpowers…it’s all fun. So you wanna join princess well then, let’s put a smile on that face!” the Joker roared in a taunting manner, his lips smacking together while his grin showed off his jagged teeth.

“N-no, I-no, I mean, we could be together, we could be a relationship, I could give you anything you wanted…” She whispered in fright, her brown eyes wide as she stared at him.

“Don’t even think about it, toots,” Snarled Ace’s voice from behind Emma, a single shot firing into the back of her head.

As Ace happily skipped over the lifeless body towards the Joker she let out a little giggle, kicking the corpse before looking up at the Joker.

“I told you I could get another woman if I wanted to, and using a gun? Y’see killing with a gun is too fast Ace, knives are much better,” The Joker hissed with a grin.

“It's too late now,
I don't think it can fade,
It's too real now,
Fulfilment just adds fuel to the blaze,
And in time it will end,
And there really isn't hope for the two of us,
But right now I give in...” Ace sang with a smirk as she stood at eyelevel with the Joker.

At the same time they drew their knife and cut the other as if an mirror image, they both smirked through the pain before mouthing sentences of hate.

The Joker sat in his hideout with the newspaper staring back at him, a picture of Ace adorned the front – the girl who had driven him to the point of obsession, so much so he seemed to spend all of his time plotting about her death, and he would tell anyone who listened that he hated ‘The Ace of Diamonds’.

Bruce Wayne stood in horror as he went outside to find his precious car crushed up with melted burnt marks. A single Ace of diamonds card stuck to it saying ‘I owe you one’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danke rainbow.veins. and Dratini and all my loyal readers.

I can now tell you there is offically...3 more chapters left. However depending on what people think I may do a very short little sequel after this set in the future with Harry a.k.a. Ace and Joker's son.