Death's a Joke.

Stirb Nicht Vor Mir.

Ace sped down the street in the stolen car, barely swerving out of the way of objects. She stuck her head out of the window causing her blonde hair to wave in the cold night air. Her mouth began to dry and her eyes sung as she kept her head strained, one hand casually on the wheel and her infamous laugh roaring through the night air as she scraped the sides of cars, buildings and even ran over several things – knocking down one or two police officers.

Both Batman and Joker stood high above the streets staring at Gotham from two opposite sides of the city – the only difference? One stood in horror and the other stood in awe. Half of Gotham city lay in pieces, multiple buildings were just rubble, and flames devoured the streets while thick black smoke devoured the skies. The dead bodies and injured were scattered everywhere and cars were crushed to pieces, the police stood in complete shock as the noise of roaring fire, screaming and alarms echoed throughout the once peaceful night. Ace had singlehandedly caused the destruction of half of Gotham; more destruction than Gotham’s history had ever seen.

Ace skipped through the streets as the raindrops began to fall heavily; sticking her hair to the makeup covered skin of hers and making her trench coat be weighed down. The only source of light down this street was a dimly lit streetlamp that made the rain visible and illuminated the puddles, brick walls and large crates which were stacked next to the barbed wire fence that led to the water.

As Gotham lies in fear and devastation of the horror caused we can confirm that all the damage done tonight was in fact done by the criminal ‘Ace of Diamonds’ – the villain who is known for serial killings, destruction and is clearly identifiable by facepaint and large, thick scars around her eyes which are carved into diamonds. As the rain worsens the fire has began to sizzle out but we highly suggest that no-one tries to drive in this weather and urge everyone on the road to pull over and wait for the rain to pass…” Crackled the voice on the radio inside the large truck that was carries goods over the bridge into Gotham.

The driver of the truck ignored what he had just heard, as he turned the buttons until an old song came on. The driver pulled his cap over his eyes more and strummed the drumbeat on the wheel while the charms that hung from the rear-view mirror swung. His eyes squinted as the rain began to pour so fast even the windscreen wipers couldn’t keep up.

Ace’s hearing picked up the sound of footsteps which stopped before they got too close to her. In the shadows from behind the light she saw a figure flicker past. As her lips curled into a smirk her tongue licked over her pinkish lips before she let out a little chuckle, her breath visible as the rain felt like little cuts all over her pale skin.

“Like my work Jokie?” Ace laughed in amusement before deciding to do what she knew always annoyed the Joker.

“Ich warte hier,
Don't die before I do,
Ich warte hier,
Stirb nicht vor mir...“ Ace sang loudly to the Joker, her grin plastered across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the final to the story! I'd like to say a massive thanks to all my readers over the past months of me writing this and thanks to My Haunted Miracle for her comment. :3

I can now announce that the final story in the series is going to be called 'Ha Ha You're Dead'. The trailer (and a chance to here what the character Harrison sounds like) is here; Click.