Death's a Joke.

Feed You Poisoned Birthday Cake.

“And I thought my jokes were bad,” Cackled the Joker’s in a playful tone while grazing the edge of a knife into the tanned skin of an office worker who had told him that Batman would stop him.

The office block was sprayed with speckles of fresh blood of the man’s co-workers; leaving him with his arms up, stood in front of the Joker, while the motionless people in suits decorated the floor.

“Oh believe me, they are,” Responded an arrogant voice from behind the man’s head before the sound of a shot filled the air.

The man caught his breath in his mouth as his head jolted forward. As his legs caved in causing his body to fall his eyes seemed to glaze over. In doing so the figure of a slim woman came into view giving the smoking gun a quick blow before placing it into her back pocket.

“Evening, princess. May I ask why the hell are you here?” the Joker snarled in his best attempt of a charming voice.

“No you may not, although seeing as you have already asked….I came to give you a little present – criminal to criminal,” Taunted Ace with her voice was monotone as if she was dying of boredom but he could tell she was trying her best not to laugh.

Her hand extended to pass over a photograph that had its corners bent along with a few scratches as if it had travelled far. The Joker made a constant smacking noise with his mouth as he seemed to contemplate whether or not to take the square image. After a few seconds (which felt like hours) he snatched it out of her hand into his own. His expressions softened as his eyes flickered across the picture of a baby before he began to frown when he realised.

“Oh I could throw you in the lake,
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake,
I wont deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone,
Oh I could bury you alive,
But you might crawl out with a knife,
And kill me when I'm sleeping,
That's why,
I can't decide,
Whether you should live or die…” Ace sang as she began to laugh before pressing herself against him.

She tugged the photo out of his grip and gave him a quick kiss on the lips as she smirked before she turned to leave, just before she was completely out of view she turned to face him.

“Oh, and don’t try passing my work off as your own. Then again, maybe they would prefer it if I was you? Hmm, I guess they just want another you,” Sneered Ace before turning away from him with a smirk, “Green hair, purple suit and all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise for how long this took, hopefully this will be the last time you will have to wait ages for an update.

Thanks to my readers and people who comment, it means a lot to me.