Tour: They Call It the Easy Life

Kaedance
Lee
Saydee
Ryan
Deaf Havana

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks before tour starts.

"Babe come with us."

"What?"

"On tour. Come with us."

Kaedance Tyler stood in awe at her boyfriend of two years. Lee Wilson was in progressive screamo-rock band Deaf Havana, that were about to embark on their three month tour of the U.K and Europe. She dreaded spending such a long period of time apart from Lee, but encouraged him to go without hesitation. It was his dream, after all.

"What?!"

"Come. With. Us."

"I know what you said I'm not stupid, it's just not sunk in..."

"I don't want three months away from the one girl I love, and I want you to come with us. End of story."

She didn't need to hear another word before diving on the extremely tall man in front of her. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, his made their way round her petite waist as the pair shared an extremely heated kiss. The couple broke apart, both smiling ecstatically.

"You really mean it?" Kaedance asked. Her voice was shakey from the uncertainty that always remained around her.

"I'm serious, babe! I want you sharing this with me."

"I love you, Lee, you know that?"

"Of course I do. I love you more though."

Kaedance's best friend, Saydee Carter, was downstairs with her boyfriend, Ryan Mellor, lead vocalist of Deaf Havana.
Kaedance and Saydee had met the boys in a fairly strange way.