Somewhere Only We Know

Sierra Carte(Cart-eh) might be called cold and heartless just because she hasn't cried in the last 6 years of her life. Some people just think she just shut down to try and survive.
Her absolutely perfect, angelically beautiful (and ironically named) sister, Angel, was murdered. To make this situation worse, her mother went insane at the death of her 'perfect daughter' and tried to kill Sierra, thinking that Sierra killed Angel. A long, jagged scar runs across back, and around her shoulder, reminding her everyday of her mother's final words to her as the police dragged her out of their home, "You killed my baby! I only have one daughter, and she's dead! You...You're nothing but an abomination! A freak of nature! No one will EVER love you!!" Her mother is now residing the rest of her days in an asylum. Her dad is a severe alcoholic, and is out of the job quiet ofter. So, to be able to keep food on the table and a roof over their head, Sierra has 2 jobs; one as a waitress at a small, local cafe, and the other as an exotic dancer/teenage prostitute. Her boyfriend, Quinn, threatens to kill her everytime she tries to leave, and yet he cheats on her constantly.
Every so ofter, Sierra will run away from this chaotic life to a very special place to her. A beautiful, secluded field that only she knows about. There, she reveals her secret to nature {Author note: HA! You'll hafta read it to find out what!}.
But what happens when she meets Adelai, a mysterious boy with ice blue eyes, and her already unstable life, begins to unravel. Will she be able to take more tragedy? Who is this Adelai and will he be able to save her? Or does he harbor his own dark secrets? {A.N: READ AND FIND OUT!}
  1. One
    Good Mornin', Beautiful...
  2. Two
    Hail Alma Mottor (or however you spell it)