Sequel: Red Light Into Blue
Status: Working on the sequel Red Light Into Blue currently :)

Pressed Beneath This Spell

Let Your Addiction Turn Our Friendship Into Fictio

"You didn't give him your number?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" The girls were in the car headed back to their apartment an hour away.

"OH come ON Jaynes. Why would I. To be another uncalled number in the many of Alex Gaskarth's little, well probably overflowing, black book? I don't think so. I have enough to think about."

"But how many girls does this all happen to."

"Are you kidding me? He just said in an interview that his Spice Girl name would be 'Slutty Spice'."

"True but he was probably kidding."

"Or probably not. What are most of his songs about." Jaynie then heard the line in the song that was ironically playing at that moment. The Party Scene. Like sheets of another one night stand.

"So."

"I'm not gonna be inspiration for his next song about a one night stand."

"How do you know that would happen? That was written a long time ago."

"UGH It doesn't matter. PLUS let's go back to that interview. He only listens to mainstream AND the thing he can't live without on tour is his fricken hair straightener. The guy is a walking fashion statement for the preteen 'Emo' epidemic swooping the world."

"Aren't you being a little pretentious?"

"No. I know what I want and I don't see any of that in Alex."

"Except for the fact that you get all antsy when you can't read a boy. You might see his outside Alex but I can tell you can't really read his intentions. You did wait, after all, for two whole hours for him."

"I wasn't waiting for him. How many times must I remind you of that. And we talked. It was nice. But I can't trust anything else. It was another moment to add to my memory. That's it. Next show we go to of theirs, he'll probably walk right past and not recognize me."

"But what about all that stuff he said about you being different from the others. And that it was refreshing? And how many girls turn down Alex Gaskarth? You have him just as intrigued as you are."

"Okay. One, that was a line he's probably used before. And two. So what? His ego got a little bruised. He has quite enough left to heal that quickly."

"You sure talk about a lot of probably's."

"I am not a teenager anymore. I think practically these days."

"You have never NOT thought practically. You've never just gone for it."

"Oh I did. And look what happened."

"Yea but you are always talking about how you are glad it happened. So you could learn from it then, right?"

"Right."

"Well, I don't see a lot of positive learning from it. You haven't felt that way about anyone since. You always find something wrong with them. Like what you're doing with Alex."

"He has quite a few things off about him. You would agree with me otherwise, if it wasn't Alex."

"Okay. I guess I can see your point."

"HA! Dude. He's just a really good singer in a band."

"That now has your mind on him all the time." She brought out her wicked 'I'm right.' smile.

"Nope." This conversation was over as far as Corie was concerned.

"Yep. Trust me. I know you. He'll always be in your thoughts and for the next week, at least, you'll randomly blurt out another annoyance or something."

"Nope."

"Yep." She was probably right. Corie would have to try and not think about him. And if she was, she would have to try to remember to not blurt out anything on her mind.

Corie was gonna fail miserably.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from Dropout Year Tragedy

Couple updates today...hehe...
--+--