RuleBook to Staying Sane While Living with Rockstars

#18:watch your wallet,

"Hahaha," Pete laughed clutching his sides. "Grandma flicked him off!"
Jayce smiled and rolled her eyes, Pete laughed so easily at things.
"What are you doing here anyways?" Gabe asked him.
"LA bores me," he sighed. "Nothing new ever happens. And on the other hand, the hot girls are over here. Oh, did I tell you about what Travis did? Dude, it was epic-"
Jayce was too busy paying attention to Pete's story to notice that she had an arm around her.
"So then he just dropped the watermelon and it pretty much exploded," Pete said ending his story, "Awwwwww, look at the two kids!" he cooed pointing at Jayce and Ryan.
"What?" Jayce straightened up, she had unknowingly been leaning against Ryan.
"Thats so adorable!" he squealed.
"I'M BACK!" Brendon sang strolling into the apartment. "And I smell like strawberries!"
"Sorry, we took so long," Terri apologized. "We couldn't find clean clothes."
"Its okay!" Pete grinned. "But you missed the snuggling going on with those two." He jerked a finger at Ryan and Jayce again. "They're just like kittens!"
"How about a game of Monopoly?" Jayce asked, trying to change the subject.
"Yes!" Brendon clapped his hands.
"I totally own at that game too!"

"Ha! I move 12 spaces!" Brendon moved his thimble.
"Brendon, I own that." Ryan and Brendon were the only people left playing Monopoly. Everyone else had just gone off on their own. Jayce and Terri were talking to Pete and Gabe was on the phone ordering pizza.
"Gotta go pick the pizza up in 20 minutes." Gabe called from the kitchen.
"I'll go with you!" Pete yelled back. "So Terri, in hear you and Mr. Saporta have been..oh god.. What's the word for it.."
"Sneaking around?" Terri helped him.
"Sure, lets go with that."
"Well, I guess.. It started at a restraunt.."
"Ooo, let me guess, he shoved you onto a table."
"No.. Bathroom."
"Ick, gross. Those places are disgusting. Gabe, I thought we went through this, making out in bathrooms is baaad." Pete made a grossed out face.
"Well, you have to pick it up in 20 minutes, and the taxi drivers here get lost constantly. Why don't you guys take my car?" Terri handed Pete her keys.
"Oh gee whiz, thanks, Terri." Pete rolled his eyes. "What kinda car do you have now? now? Still that piece of crap you call a car?"
"Actually, thanks to my lovely job, and saving money I got a new car."
"What kind?"
"Honda Civic. Duh."
"Woo! Come on Gabe lets go!"
"Bye guys!" Terri and Jayce waved.

"Holy..." Pete stared at the pizzas being piled onto the counter. "How many pizzas did you order?!"
"42," Gabe grinned.
"How the hell are we paying for all this!"
"We're not," Gabe pulled a credit card from his pocket. "Jayce is."
"You stole that from her purse, didn't you?"
"She's the one being a jerk to me. Besides, whats a couple 350 dollars?"
"Dude, she's gonna beat the crap out of you. And you could go to jail!"
"No, her name is a guys name. I'm a guy. There's no problem."
"She's still going to hurt you."
"Pfft," Gabe handed the credit card over to the cashier and forged Jayce's signature on the recipet. "Like she can hurt me."
"Would you like any money back, sir?" the cashier asked.
Gabe grinned like a mad man.
"How much can I get back?"
"200."
"Yes, I would like some money back," he continued grinning. "200 dollars, please."
The cashier handed back the credit card along with 200 in cash.
"Come, Pete." Gabe ordered, "Bring the pizzas to the car."
After 10 minutes of going back and forth, they finally got all the pizzas in.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy crap; Nick Santino, just became my new hero.
no joke.
comments, pleassse?