Right Here, the Best Days of Our Lives

He what?!

William had danced around the stage while singing to me, it was quite the show. He even winked at me a few times, causing the butterflies in my tummy to go wild.
I barely even knew it, but he made me feel so much more special than any other guy had; even Brendon.
Gabe probably knew by the look on my face the whole time, that I thought William was cute. I mean, seriously, have you seen that face? Fucking adorable.
Gabe grabbed me as I stood on the side of the stage staring at Bill, mouth slightly hanging open. William and the other’s had told me to wait backstage for them so I could really meet them.
“Jena! EARTH TO JENA!” Gabe yelled in my ear.
“Shut the hell up Saporta, I’m trying to listen to [strike]his beautiful[/strike] they’re music.” I mumbled back, still watching William dance around the stage and watching all the girls scream their little teenie heads off. I couldn’t help but feel a tad bit jealous that they were getting all his attention- whoa, I barely know this guy, calm down, Jena.
Gabe smirked, realizing what I was watching. “So you like Beckett, huh? Well, hun, he doesn’t roll your way.”
“What are you talking about, Gabe…?” I said, just the tiniest bit of red on my face. The next three words hit me like Brendon jumping on me after backing cookies. Fucking hard.
“He likes men.” Gabe said simply.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoaaa, Bill likes men?!?!

XD
couldn't help it. show some love?
I SAY THAT TO MUCH.
please?