Build Them Skywards

Part Two (NSFW, some scenes of a sexual nature)

“Careful Betsy!” I called after him, as he climbed even higher. He stood in the middle of a clump or branches and started to sing Rooftops by Lostprophets. I laughed and pulled out my camera, stealing a few shots as he moved around the tree.
He soon got bored, climbed down and stood in front of me. He swept the hair away from my neck and bit down…hard.

“Will! Ohh..” I moaned. Biting was a massive turn on for me. He sucked and nibbled as I squirmed under him, running my fingers through his soft, dark hair. He kissed my nose then grabbed my hand, pulling me up to the woods, heading home.

When we got back, I uploaded the pictures to the computer as we ate dinner. We went back out for a while, but got bored, so came back about nine. We sat and watched some awful TV, then decided to go and watch some films. I grabbed some snacks, harribo and minstrels, some DVDs and headed upstairs. I went to the bathroom, removed my makeup and brushed my teeth, while Will removed his clothes in my room. He brushed past each other on the landing as we swapped rooms.
I giggled as he brushed his teeth, making cute little faces in the mirror. I shut the door a bit as a tied my hair up in the mirror. Then I pulled off my shirt, looking for my pajama top on the floor. As I bent down, I could feel a presence behind me.

“Wow, you’re beautiful” Will said as I shot upright.
“No, I’m not.” replied, blushing.
“Come to bed? What are we gonna watch?” he asked, giving me a hug, running his hands over the small or my bare back.
“I will, and Russell Howard?”
“Cool” He smiled as he lay back on my bed.
I put on my small sleeping shorts and white vest top then got in bed beside Wills’ beautiful figure. He’d already turned on the DVD and we sat and giggled in bed. Every so often, he threw a bit a chocolate at me, asking me to eat.
“If any of that goes down my top, you’re getting it” I giggled as he kept throwing the small circles of chocolate at my cleavage. He got a perfect bull’s-eye as the chocolate fell right between my boobs. I laughed as an eager smile spread across his face. He slowly slid his hands up the bottom of my vest top, slowly moving his hands towards my bra. He gently pushed it up, placing his hands over my breasts. He located the small circle of chocolate and placed it on my lips.

“Open.” he said lustfully. I slowly opened my mouth as he put the chocolate on my tongue, rubbing my lips with his fingers. He kissed the tip of my nose, smiled evilly at me then lay back upon the pillows. I lay my head on his shoulder and shivered.

“I’m cold.” I stated sulkily.
“Well,” Will replied, turning towards me, “Lets warm you up then.” He untied my hair and gripped the loose strands tight, pulling me closer. Then he softly kissed my lips. I pulled away, looking into his eyes. I was amazed as they sparkled in the dark. All I could see was lust, passion, want. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer still. He kissed me again as I tangled my fingers in his hair. He scratched his nails down my back, making me moan against his lips, making me push my body closer to his. He bit down on my lips, forcing me to open my eyes. His gorgeous blue orbs with the yellow glint starred back at me.

“Touch me” I whispered onto his lips.

His hands roamed over my body. Sometimes softy, so I could barely feel it, suddenly hard, drawing blood. My hands lingered at the waistband of his boxers, making soft circles on his hips. My hands traveled up his chest, and followed the trail of hair down into his boxers, feeling how rough the hair was in my fingers. His hand was lazily at the top of my shorts, his fingertips gently brushing against my black lace pants. He looked into my eyes and I nodded hazily as his hand slipped lower. I crashed my lips onto his, begging for more contact as his fingers rubbed against my clit. Suddenly, his fingers were inside me, pushing deep, making me want to explode.

“Harder” I pleaded into his warm mouth. He followed my orders, and my stomach squeezed as the first waves of pleasure took over my body. One of my hands was in his hair, grapping fistfuls, the other hand was scratching his stunning torso, as the rest of my body tensed.
After I finished withering in pleasure, he wiped his fingers on my duvet, running his hot wet tongue over my lips. Slowly, he pushed his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan again. His hips jutted into mine, making me painfully aware of his hard member. I slid my hand inside and began to pump him, slow at first, gradually getting faster. I used my thumb to wipe the precum over his slit. His eyes were half closed as he pushed his lips onto mine. I stopped and ran my hands up his sides. He put his pulsing erection back into his boxers and pulled off my stupid small shorts. He moved me so I was lying flat on my back. I sat up, pulled off my vest top and let him bite down on my left breast. He maneuvered so he was now on top of me and started to methodically push his hips into mine. I could feel my warm juices in my pants, my clit dying to be touched

“Fuck me” I gasped
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh, cliffhanger (:

uhh, yeah, feedback please?

thanks to the readers (: