What If The Dead Came Back To Life

Chapter 2.

I sat there holding my arm. Flashbacks of the day going through my mind. What those things did to my classmates and teachers.

Mikey walked towards me with a first-aid kit. He cleaned out the whom in which stung. I squinted my eyes while he finished up and bandaged it up.

When he was done. He looked at my face and into my eyes. We slightly smiled at each other. Then, I snapped out of it.

“Thank-you.”; I said.

“Oh, no problem.”

He packed it back up and walked away. I leaned forward and put my head on the table. I was sleepy. But, wasn’t going to let myself fall asleep.

The little girl must of gotten one of the dolls from the machines. Because she was playing with a doll on the table.

The woman was leaning on the table with her elbow. Trying not to fall asleep as well. Bob stood in the door way. While Mikey and Gerard talked at the other end of the table.

My eyes kept opening and closing. Then, they didn’t open again. I sat there and slept. Unaware of my surroundings. Then, there was a huge crash and I jumped awake. I was surprised no one else did. All the lights were off. Except for one tiny source of light coming from a candle.
I squinted my eyes to see a shadow of the flame on Mikey’s face. He was half asleep and half awake.

“Are you okay?”; He asked.

My eyes opened wide. I wasn’t sure if he could see me in the dim light.

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

He stood up. Taking the candle with him. He then sat opposite side of me from where Helena and Jennifer was sitting.

“Aren’t you cold?”; He asked. “It is Fall.”

“Yeah. Just a little.”

He moved the candle closer towards me. Then got up. I lost sight of him. Then, he came back into view of the dim light. He was holding a heavy jacket.

“Here.”

He put the jacket on my shoulders and then set down again. I pulled it tighter around my chest.

“Thank-you.”

“No problem.”; He replied. With a smile on his face.

I slightly smiled back and lend my head on my hand with my elbow on the table.

He looked forward, towards the darkness. While I slipped into a sleep stat again.