‹ Prequel: Fairy Tales

Forever Sacred

Chapter Thirty

Epilogue - A century earlier

General Point Of View:

There was always something to Alvin Braddock that not everyone could put their finger on. He was an average school boy, only age eleven, and he always did his work when he was told.

The mystery of Alvin starts when his teacher commands the class to start to write a passage – any type of passage.

Alvin is overjoyed with such news, and proceeds to write his passage.

He simply starts to write something random on a mere piece of parchment, not really entitling anything to the cause, but just to get something down. He submits it in to the teacher when he is finished, which is only five minutes later.

His teacher accepts the parchment, but after taking a glimpse at it, she calls Alvin back over.

Written across the parchment are random sentences scattered all over the place.

She tells Alvin to read aloud to her what he has written, in such a way so it will make sense.

He reads it aloud:

+~+~+~+~+

In the future, there is a knight in shining armor.
He meets a fair maiden that casts a spell on his heart, making the feeling and situation not understandable.
He falls deeply in love with the petite princess, and fights for her with all his strength, willing to sacrifice himself for anything that may occur.
Their love is marked by a single object, and as long as the object is valued, the flame of love burns on.
Their love flickers on, fading out, but reviving itself.
The flame burns on forever, while only one survives to keep it burning.
They drift further apart than they'd have realized, but the flame can never be blown out.
People die out, but the flame lives on.


+~+~+~+~+

The teacher is frazzled by this work. How can an eleven year old write such a passage with such vivid vocabulary all by himself in a matter of five minutes?

She asks him to translate it in a way she can understand. He tells her:

There is a boy who falls so in love with a girl, that neither of them can explain how or why the situation happened. It's just like magic. He fights for the girl and protects her when she's in need. Their love is symbolized by an object, and they think that as long as the object is loved, their love lives on. They fall in and out of love with each other, and soon, one of them dies. Therefore, only one of them is living to keep the love alive. They only want to make the other happy. But after the other dies, they are together in Heaven.

The teacher understands Alvin's methods, and is dumbfounded by his intelligence.

This prophecy determines a story that will happen a hundred years from now. The story that unfolds from this prophecy will be passed down from generation to generation, and even though the knight and his princess die in the end, the love burns on.
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is. The solution to all the mysteries. Just a mere prophecy.
Comment and tell me what you think :)
This concludes the hugest story I've ever written in my life :D
An oober thanks to all my readers, and a special super oober thanks to all my subscribers and commenters ^_^ You guys are the best :)
If you liked this story, check out my other story:
Conditions
Also check out my two Jonas Brothers fanfictions written by me and my friend Nat:
Haunted Trails
You Belong With Me
And a Twilight fanfic with Alice & Jasper, written by me and my friend Teri:
The Unknown Betrayal
In addition, check out me and Teri's other stories, the second one a Nick Jonas fanfic:
DayDream
Dreams Of Forever Crashing Down
And last but not least, check out a Tokio Hotel fanfic me and my friends Liz and Magda wrote:
Love Is Dead
Thanks again to everyone! <333333