Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 1

"Aurora, you need to get up! There's a people here to see you."

Opening one of my grey eyes lazily, I stare up at my mother, "Who is it?"

"Just come down already and stop being stubborn."

I listen as her footsteps walk away from my door, making me sigh and push myself up from my futon. I head to my all black and midnight blue, attached bathroom.

I have a little secret I would like to tell you. Would you believe me if I said I could do magic? All sorts of it? My mother even knows. I'm sure my father, maybe, knows too. I'm what you call a pureblood. My entire family has been centuries and centuries, so on and so on. Floating above my head are tiny, glittering stars I enchanted to be there. I start to do my regular routine. Shower, blow dry then straighten my shoulder length white and red hair, brush teeth, apply makeup and clear lipgloss.

I make my way out of the bathroom and into a walk in closet to pick out my outfit which consists of knee high red plaid shorts with two chains hanging off my right side, a black tank top with the word 'witch' written in a red, fancy font, the undergarments (haha), ankle high, black socks with my all black, knee high, worn out converse. Heading back to my mirror, I replace my septum and spider bites and start to clean my earrings. My left ear has an industrial and gauge sizes 10-16. My right starts from 4-20 along with two in my cartilage. The biggest gauges I have, in both ears, are double zeros. Finally happy with my appearance, I descend my spiral staircase.

"Mother? Where are you?"

"We're in the basement sweetie."

I cringe at her silly pet names. Another flight of black, metal stairs and I see them. A old man with a long, white beard, strange outfit and half moon glasses. A woman with a black witches hat, glasses and a green with black, cloaky dress. Another man who is completely in black, including his chin length hair. He scowls as I enter so I glare back, looking towards my mom.

"And they are?" I say with a little bit of attitude, placing my ring filled fingers on my hips.

The man with the beard speaks, "Aurora dear, I am Albus Dumbledore. These two next to me is Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape. We're here because as you have known, you are a witch."

I smile proudly as he continues to speak, "I am the headmaster of a wizarding school in London, England called Hogwarts. You also know that your entire family line has refused the help of older and wiser witches and wizards and preferred to do on their own, rather than do the proper thing and go to a school. Your mother mentioned to me years ago, when your powers first started to show up that they were a little more dangerous, even as you got older. It wouldn't have been safe to have around the other children. So, we decided to wait it out till you were much older and more...in touch with your abilities."

I blink a few times, looking back at my mom, "So, I'm going to London I'm guessing?"

She nods, making a evil smirk appear on my lips, "Brilliant, I can't wait."

I hear a sigh come from my mother's lips. I wonder what that was about, but I ignore it, going towards the stairs to start packing but quickly turn back towards them, "How will we be arriving there?"

Professor McGonagall laughs, "The Floo Network. Faster than taking a broom."

I nod, running towards my room for my greatest adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This first chapter is pretty crappy I'll admit haha