Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 10

It's now Saturday. I left Draco by himself last night in the common room. I wonder how the bloke is doing. I grin at the thought of him struggling to crawl to the boys dorms or to sit up even. The normal routine rolls by and I walk up the steps, dressed in a black tank top with dark grey and black stripped shirt that's cut so it hangs off my left shoulder, a pair of dark grey jeans with two massive holes at the knees, destroyed by yours dearly. A bullet belt hangs through one of the loops in my pants and my feet are covered with regular converse. A group has formed in the room, I'm guessing around Draco. Pushing my way through the crowd, I see him laying on one of the couches peacefully with the spell worn off. I never told him that it would but at least he made his way somewhere besides the floor.

Smirking, I walk up to him and bend down to whisper in his ear, "Draco, time to wake up."

He does with a jolt, making everyone laugh.

"Wh-what's going on?"

He sees me, I wiggle my fingers in a flirtatious wave.

"You did this to me!"

"Did what?"

"You bound me and left me here!"

I laugh looking at everyones faces, "Bound you? What do you-"

He moves his hands in front of him to prove the bounds, "These ones Aurora! Th-"

He stares at his wrists where they used to be, "Jeez Draco, I think you should keep those dreams to yourself from now on."

They laugh again, leaving us alone, "B-but I swear!"

I pinch his cheeks, "I like to play pranks dear boy. You'll learn from the best."

I slap his cheek, leaving the dormitories for an adventure up the moving staircases, leading me to the Gryffindor housings. There's a fat lady painting as their door and she watches me carefully as I stop in front of her.

"Do you happen to know-"

"I won't let you in, no! Nope! Won't do it! Can't make me!"

My brain goes dead while I stare at her, "That's not what I wanted."

She laughs at me, picking up a pear, taking a big juicy bite, "Course it is! Why else would a Slytherin, so foul, so cruel be waiting here for?"

The door then opens, revealing Hermione, Ron and Harry, "Oh thank god! She wouldn't let me speak!"

They smile, leading the way. I hear the fat lady in the distance, "How rude to speak so dark! Bad, bad she is! Rotten Slytherin!"

It makes me laugh, "Where are you three headed to?"

"Hagrids." they all reply.

I sigh, "Figures. I tied up Malfoy last night."

Ron looks startled, "You did what?!"

"Tied him up! Bound him and left him in the common room. He had no clue they disappear when you fall asleep. Boy, he embarrassed himself saying I tied him up as he showed his hands-"

"Priceless, absolutely priceless! Too bad we missed out!"

They laugh with me, "He won't be able to get me back either. I'm a God at pranks!"

Ron looks at me while we're making our way down a hill, "You haven't met my brothers, have you?"

I look at him confused as he says, "She's from the states remember Ron? She has no clue how they act."

He blushes, "Oh, right."

I smile as we walk into the large hut for my second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just a beast today :D

Image