Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 12

"Aurora! Please someone make her stop! Wake up you bloody fool!"

I gasp, clunking my head with someone else's, both of us groaning in pain. I can tell my entire body's drenched in sweat, my face covered with tears. Pansy, Blaise, Draco and Flint are watching me, scared.

"What?" I snap.

Draco scoffs, "You were screaming bloody murder for Merlins sake! Woke up everyone in our house!"

I run my fingers through my hair, throwing the blankets off me.

"Nice." all three boys reply.

Standing in my really short, short black shorts and matching lacy tank top, I flick them off going to the shower. After I'm done I see Draco on my bed, laying down.

"Can I help you?"

"What the hell was that all about?"

"None of your business." I mumble, grabbing a off the shoulders, dark green stripped shirt with very comfy black capri, "Just a bad dream."

I go back towards the bathroom, getting dressed. When I come out again, he's gone making me sigh before sitting on my bed.

'I wonder where he went and who that was.

Forgetting the horrible memory, I slip on some studded sandals, applying some makeup. Concealer, clear lip gloss and a little eyeliner. My hair is straightened down, showing off the red in my blonde hair. I decided to change my lip rings to little studs. I know my style is strange huh? But guess what? It's April Fools! Once I'm happy, I skip cheerfully up the stairs. No ones in the common room which makes me smirk. Now I can have an adventure! As I roam the hallways, boys of all ages stop to stare, girlfriend or not. My ring filled, painted black fingers wave flirtatiously towards them, winking or blowing a kiss sometimes. No one recognized me. They thought about it, but would say, "No she's too much of a hard-ass to wear that." Only to make me laugh. Now I'm outside, walking across the long stone bridge where Harry told me a dragon chased him through. Least it was a easy repair. The sun shines brightly, shimmering my shoulder length hair and making my eyes look more beautiful than they already are and my skin practically is glowing.

Up ahead I hear the noisy chatter of a group of people. From far away, I can see his blonde hair stick right out. Pansy, Blaise, Flint, Crabbe, Goyle, two more girls I don't know along with another make, make their way towards me. We were playing chicken. Well, Draco and I are. Everyone else moved off to the side to let him show off. He notices me wink at him, everything seemed to have slowed down as we glance over our shoulders. I did just to watch his reaction, him to stare at my ass, and he crashes into one of the stone pillars. I start laughing all bubbly, looking forward and swaying my hips like the perfect model, knowing him and the others are watching.

"Hey!" I hear behind me, but continue my path.

'Work for what you want Malfoy.'

Footfalls echo behind me till he reaches me, out of breath. He then sirks as we continue to walk, "Hello."

The window a few strands in my face as I look down to play the shy card, "Hello." I reply sweetly.

His lips curl more, moving the flying pieces behind my ear, "I haven't seen you around here before, new?"

I bite my lip as his eyes watch hungrily, "Nope."

I smile, "What's your name then darling?"

I didn't notice we started moving backwards till my back hit the stone wall. His fingers trace my neck while the other holds my hips close to his. His face, which I never actually took a good look at, is beautiful. Same blonde hair. His eyes color seems to have moved along with the wind, making it looks like ice caps moving with a wave. His skin so perfect and smooth.

'Wait, what?![/]i'

Apparently my hand started to caress his jawline, making him smirk more. I start to get comfortable, putting my right foot against the wall for balance.

"Actually Malfoy, you do know me."

He's confused for a second but starts to lean in, "I'd like to know you."

His lips almost touch mine but I shove his face away, "Buzz off Malfoy, your just like the rest of these boys. Blind as a bat!"

He quickly regains his compositor, shocked, "Aurora?!"

I strike a pose, placing one hand on my hip, the other in the air, "The one and only!"

"Ugh! And to think I almost-"

He stops himself though, looking me up and down, "Actually, I wouldn't have minded-"

He gets closer to me, only to be shoved away, laughing, "Yeah right!"

I start walking away and he follows, checking out my ass I'm sure.

"Having fun Malfoy?"

He catches up to me grinning, "We could be."

I snort at his lame joke of trying to get me in bed, "In your dreams."

He grabs my hand. My heart feels warm but I try to ignore the strange feeling, "And such lovely dreams they are."

I laugh again, trying to pull my hand away, "Let go."

Back on the castle grounds, he stops me before we reach the Great Hall for breakfast. Looking me dead in the eye, he caresses my face, "Aurora, please. I'm not trying to be a perverted prick. I seriously didn't notice before how beautiful you really are."

Snorting again, I yank my hand away with a scowl, "I'm not falling for you sick humor just so you can get in my pants buddy."

He's about to defend himself but I hold my hand up, "Pansy, Millicent and Caro have already explained to me how your the schools hustler and I'm not willing to play bitch."

I storm away from him, "Aurora! Wait up!"

I continue my pace as Pansy huffs next to me, "Did you hear me telling you to wait?"

I roll my eyes, "No, 'fraid I've gone deaf."

"Oh, well I heard what Draco said to you."

We stop, crossing my arms, "I'm listening."

"Well, er, I think I wold believe him if I were you."

"Why's that Pansy? Your the one who warned me of his selfish ways!"

She's biting her lip, afraid I'm sure that I'll attack her, "It's just...he's never called any of the girls he's been with beautiful alright!"

She storms away, leaving me confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image