Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 13

I ate breakfast alone today. Sitting upfront at the end of our table so I didn't have to be near Dra-Malfoy walking in. When he did finally come, he searched for me his eyes locking with mine before turning away to sit with his pack. I sigh, playing with my eggs before finally getting up to go back to the dorms. I did glance back though to see he watched me with sad eyes.

Dracos pov

I watched concerned as Aurora made her way out of the hall. She glanced back at me confused.

Blaise pats my back for comfort I'm not looking for, "It'll be alright mate. She's just another girl."

I glare at him, "No, she's different. There's something about her that I can't quite put my wand on."

"Aww! Drakies in love!"

My neck snaps towards Pansy, Millicent and Caro who all have dreamy looks plastered on their faces.

"What did you just say?"

"Your in love!"

"Don't deny it either! If you weren't, why do you care?"

"Why do you want to keep trying?" Caro replies.

Millicent grins at her, "Why do you feel so sad and brought down?"

Caro grins wider, "You may not know it, but it's love."

I scoff at their silly acquisitions, "Draco Malfoy does not fall in love."

All three girls roll their eyes, "Everyone does you prick."

I run my fingers through my hair while mumbling, "I'm so not dealing with this right now."

I get up, storming away as they giggle to themselves.

'Might as well go back to the dorm and sleep on this/'

Aurora pov

When I got to the dorms I was too lazy to go to my room so I plopped down on a couch.

"I can't believe they have no TVs here."

I sigh out of boredom, sinking myself into the deep, squishy cushions around me. I try my hardest to keep my eyelids open, but I guess they won that battle.

Back to Draco

"Venom."

The portrait swings open. Someone's in here for the fire is crackling. I look around not seeing anyone till I peer over the couch in front of me seeing Aurora curled into a small, sunk into the cushions. I laugh quietly to myself but stop, starring at her sleeping face. Taking in her perfect skin which was so soft to my touch, her cute nose with a ring on both sides and her lips. They looked so...perfect and delicate with her crystal studs. I move in front of the couch, playing with her hair. She stirs a little, making me stop but all she does is move herself a little deeper. I decide to try and lift her into her room without waking her. Slipping my body next to hers, I wait a few seconds to see if I disturbed her. She moved again, her head finding my lap, smiling. My heart quickens till she starts to twitch her shoulder, her face contorting into a scared expression.

Without thinking I run my hand through her hair whispering, "Shh, shh, it's okay. I'm here."

I see a tear fall from the corner of her closed eye when she replies quietly, "Please don't."

Something hurt in my chest as I stare down at her fragile figure. I lift her up bridal style, taking her to her room. Once I cover her up, I stand to leave but her hand snatches mine.

When I look back down at her, her eyes are open, tears streaming down her porcelain face, "Don't leave me?"

Her eyes move rapidly around my face. I sit down next o her and she smiles,cuddling into my chest, "I'm sorry for this but I don't want to be alone."

I'll admit, I'm a little confused by her change of actions but I'm still happy to have her laying on my chest for comfort.

"It's alright Aurora. Believe me when I say-"

I stop, noticing she's already fallen asleep. I smile, hugging her closer and kissing her head.

"-I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image