Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 3

Dumbledore then announces it's time for dinner. Food suddenly appears on the tables in front of us. Everyone starts to dig in quickly. I reach for two slices of pizza when I feel someone sit next to me. I peek from the corner of my eye seeing that blonde guy again.

'This kid must be desperate.'

"What in the world are you wearing?"

My neck snaps at him, "Hey, blondie? You better watch yourself."

He laughs, stealing one of my pizzas which makes me glare as he chows down, "And what would you do freak? Come after me with all that metal in your face?"

I take a stab that he's the popular guy here, for most of the table laughs at his remark. I start laughing with them, eating my slice while standing up. I throw the rest of it down, taking a knife from my back pocket while slamming his pretty little head on the table.

"No, I think I prefer this."

The entire hall is watching and quiet as I pull my blade away, shoving his face down in chocolate pie. Laughter roars from all around me as I smirk, bending over a little bit and taking my finger across his face, putting it in my mouth.

"Mmm, that's good."

More laughs. I start walking away to the doors, not wanting to be in there anymore. I keep my pace quick, walking down corridors and flame lit hallways till I stop, forgetting I have no idea where I'm going or where I'm at.

"Lost are we Miss. Covington?"

I spin to see Snape gliding towards me, his black robes billowing behind him.

"Eh, just a little."

"You know that stunt you pulled back there with Mr. Malfoy could get you in serious trouble."

"Pfft, that prick had it coming. No one will insult me, especially to my face."

He stares at me, raising an eyebrow, "Well I am the head of the Slytherin house. At least you've been going the right way. The dormitories are down here."

He leads me down some stairs and I see a full sized painting of a man sleeping. Snape taps on the painting, waking the man up who starts screaming.

"I'm liking this place more and more."

I notice a small smirk twitch upon his lips as he says the word 'Venom' and the portrait swings backwards. We step th rough and i gasp. The room is quite large, made of grey stones, high ceilings, a glowing, green waterfall and black leather couches and chairs. This is basically my dream place. Green and silver banners with either a snake or the letter 'S', hang from the fake sky. My grin widens for it reminds me of my room at home.

"This is the commong room. Every Slytherins allowed down here. Boys dorms are to the left of the waterfall, girls on the right."

The portrait opens again, showing that Malfoy boy, two guys and a snobby looking girl who's sending me death glares. I raise my eyebrow.

"Ah, Draco. Since your here, why don't you show Aurora here where her room is."

Draco sneers, looking at his headmaster, "She can go find it herself after what happened-"

Snape cuts him off, "It is not a request Mr. Malfoy. It's an order."

Draco groans, "Yes Professor Snape."

He walks past me, shoulder checking mine as he heads down the girls stairs. I'm about to go after him and tackle his smart ass down but I feel someone grab my arm. Turning around, I look up at Snape who shakes his head.

"You don't want me taking points away from my own house, do you?"

I relax, looking back the way Draco went and mumble, "He totally deserves it."

"Play nicely."

He walks away and out of the common room as I make my way down the stairs after Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

What do you think so far? Updates will be fast, I have written up to 14 :]