Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 8

It's almost dinner. I've been walking the halls for the past two hours making sure I can figure out my classes without help. But now I've gotten myself lost. Classes have already let out and I'm alone. I go back the way I came, hearing footsteps behind me. I look but no ones there then out of thin air, Harrys head's just floating there. I jump back as he laughs, revealing the rest of his body and a map.

"Your so lucky we're friends."

He laughs holding a beautiful cloak, "What is it?"

"An invisibility cloak. It's been in my family for generations."

I touch the material. It almost feels like water in my hands, "That's amazing! How'd you find me though?"

He holds the map up, "They have everything here huh?"

We start to walk down a different corridor, "Actually my father, my godfather and their two friends made this when they went here. Shows you everyone and where they're at."

"I'm jealous!"

We both laugh while entering the Great Hall. Everyone stares, "Do you have eye problems? Look away!"

I snap, making everyone jump and obey, "Sorry about that."

He laughs nervously, "I completely understand."

My head cocks to the side, "Another day for that." he replies.

"Well I'm going to chow down, see you later Harry!"

"Bye Aurora."

I go to my table, snatching up some chicken fingers, onion fingers, water and some "pigs in a blanket."

"Oh yum."

"Better watch yourself. Your ass is already huge."

I take a bit of my chicken, "Your just jealous cause you don't have such a fine bootay!"

He sits next to me, taking some onion rings. I glare through the sides of my eyes but continue eating instead of pulling my knife on him like last time.

"Saw you walking in here with Potter." he says in between munches, grabbing another off my plate.

"He showed me here, I got lost."

"Yeah, yeah. He's always there to save the day. I bet he's stalking you!"

He goes to grab my last one but I stop him by slamming my hand down on his.

"Listen Draco, there's a whole table of food right in front of you. Stop taking from mine!"

I throw the last piece at him as he smiles, "But sharing us caring Aurora."

"If you haven't noticed, I don't share."

I get up to walk away but he grabs my arm, standing with me, "I'm just messing with you Aurora. Please stay?"

I look into his eyes and notice how much they really do resemble ice.

I roll mine, "Fine. But steal one more piece of my food, your going down."

We sit, "Ooh, feisty. I like that."

I start to laugh as he hands me three onion rings. We smile at each other and I notice it's not that regular evil, Slytherin smirk playing on his lips but a real, happy smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image